Dyer Co./Northside - Round 4

volman

I dont know... but I do know this, the following game will be their last. Both teams will go fishing Monday night.
VERY VERY possible...honestly expect it. DC has had good year for all the young players......and how ya doing crazy man??

What's up adsmom? I will be at Dyer County Monday.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

one for the ages tonight at bolton. best crowd ive seen in a while. very physical game tonight. north side didnt have the focus they needed in a big game like this, with silly technical fouls for language and even yelling and pointing @ our schools mascot during the 2nd quarter. Focus was a big part of tonights game. northside had no focus and lost their composure. dc kept trucking and didnt let anything set them off. looking forward to the ws game and good luck to northside @ melrose. also the mysterious short ref showed up again tonight. couldnt believe my eyes when i walked in and saw him on the floor.

Tonight's game was a very physical battle. I attend NS so I was there. DC got way too many second chances under the basket for us to win. If we box out and eliminate the 2 petty technical fouls--while 1 of the 3 was legit-- the game would have been very interesting. After the game, there were some words exhanged during the handshakes and a cop stepped in and grabbed a NS player but did nothing to the DC kid. Anybody else see that?

I dont know... but I do know this, the following game will be their last. Both teams will go fishing Monday night.
VERY VERY possible...honestly expect it. DC has had good year for all the young players......and how ya doing crazy man??

What's up adsmom? I will be at Dyer County Monday.

Look for me...wanna sit on DC side??? :roflol:

Then answer me this, what other players have Dyer County baited into cheap fouls by stopping in front of them all the way across the court away from the ball while they are jogging down the court so that the player would run into them and "The Flop" would follow?

Several, it's called gamesmanship. A smart player would only let that happen once.

You can call it gamesmanship all you want but I call it cheap and busch league and good referees would too!!! I would tell that kid to get up, play ball and see if you can stop him with hard work and athleticism! But I guess if he thought he could do that, he wouldnt be trying to get the cheap one!

Here's your "Busch League flops at: 2:09, 2:14, 3:28, 5:01 "Why didn't your boys, get up and play ball, instead of trying to get a cheap one?"

http://exposureroom.com/members/AkinVid ... df67b5767/

Sincerely,

From the Region 7AAA CHAMPS!