Way to go Walker Valley....42-38 winner over Blackman.

blitzinbuc

Congrats Walker Valley!! Lose four starters and make it to state the next year, that is very impressive. Best of luck to the Lady Mustangs, bring something back to Bradley Co. for us. Also would like to congradulate Polk Co., McMinn Central, and Riverdale. Great season by my Lady Raiders , we've had a great year, 5AAA district champions and we have played games against half of the AAA state tournament field(Riverdale x2, Walker Valley x4, Morristown West X2 and Oak Ridge.). Again congrats to the teams listed above, and best of luck. Go Lady Raiders & Raiders!!

Congrats Walker Valley!! Lose four starters and make it to state the next year, that is very impressive. Best of luck to the Lady Mustangs, bring something back to Bradley Co. for us. Also would like to congradulate Polk Co., McMinn Central, and Riverdale. Great season by my Lady Raiders , we've had a great year, 5AAA district champions and we have played games against half of the AAA state tournament field(Riverdale x2, Walker Valley x4, Morristown West X2 and Oak Ridge.). Again congrats to the teams listed above, and best of luck. Go Lady Raiders & Raiders!!

Lady Raiders had another great season, easily playing the toughest schedule in AAA this season. Rachel will always have competitive teams.

Lady Raiders had another great season, easily playing the toughest schedule in AAA this season. Rachel will always have competitive teams.

The schedule was tough. Coach Moore always likes to play the best teams in the state, and a few years back when we were really good, she would play the best in the nation. I think we could tell with our performces against the top teams that we were a step behind, really needed another guard. Wish McClain that plays for Polk Co. would have stayed at Cleveland. We'll bounce back though, so watch out Tennessee.

easily the toughest? I think there could be some argument for my LADY WARRIORS schedule as well...BUT i think both schedule did prepare both teams for this and that is why our coach went out and played mempphis central hillsboro(i know they were down this year but the attempt was there)mt juliet and clevland and we played all those on the road. We did play hillsboro twice home and home but the rest was at their place but you gotta go play these teams to get ready for state

GO LADY WARRIORS