Cleveland vs. Columbia score

Columbia is pretty good, but i believe yall will win. I know they are athetic. one player is about 6'4. They definetly have some perimeter shooters but when SH played them, we were beating them by 15 at the half and they came out in the second half and beat us by 8 or so. I believe SH ran a full court press for a while which flustered them in the first half.

I think the Columbia Cleveland game will be a great match-up depending on which Columbia team steps foot off the bus. If the semi-finals team that played Oakland shows it, Cleveland will have a tough time, But if the region final team that played againist Segial shows up, Cleveland will end Columbia season in blow out Fashion. Should be a up pace game and a fun game to watch. English and Parks must both show up to even have a chance!!! And just to speak about that spring hill game, I happen to be there and itwas not a press that flustered Columbia(They killed that) it was the 2-3 Zone, but Columbia is good @ making adjustments and found a way to win the game. Really wish I could make it to support 8AAA...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No im not going to the game, im going to the Spring hill game tonight. Sorry about the info on the full court press, its been since Jan 23 since the SH-Columbia game and I have been to a lot of games since then. But they did have an athletic team that can run the floor and drop the 3. Cleveland averages something like 78 points a game( i think ) and the paper said they dropped 106 on ootelwah or something like that. If they even come close to dropping there average, Columbia's season is done. I think Columbia will have to slow the pace down a little and keep cleveland at bay. Cleveland by twelve at least.