A fond farewell to Scotts Hill

ladytigers09

My my I am glad that I didnt go to Murfreesboro. I was told a fan told Middleton principal to move Middleton players and fans. I thought when u paid pay 4 your ticket u could sit anywhere. May if Middleton was allowed to sit with them maybe their luck wouldnt have ran out. Hold it down region 8 runner up Mtown tigers. The last shall be first.

The seats behind the goals are for the pep sections. I don't think there is necessarily a "written rule" that says you have to move but they like for the pep sections to be there so they are not on the sides where the rest of the fans are that are going to sit and just watch. Hope that explains it a little. :thumb:

To ladytigers09,the sections behind the baskets are where the pep-squads, and student sections are seated,and yet the Middleton fans were welcome to sit with "us" until they BOOOO'D loudly when the lady lions took the floor! Under the circumstances,I don't believe asking them to move was out of line at all. I cant speak for other Scotts Hill fans,(probably be hard to drum up a lot of support after Middleton fans no class demonstration),but out of respect for the coaches and players, I'd STILL like to see them win it all.There must be a new breed of fans in the lower part of Hardeman Co.as wev'e had a long tradition of meeting 2-3 times a season, and I have never seen that kind of bad sportsmanship from you before.Rivalries are best when there's RESPECT, not hate between the fans. Give our ladies the respect they deserve for beating you in the district & regional championships,or find somewhere else to sit. :roflol:

My my I am glad that I didnt go to Murfreesboro. I was told a fan told Middleton principal to move Middleton players and fans. I thought when u paid pay 4 your ticket u could sit anywhere. May if Middleton was allowed to sit with them maybe their luck wouldnt have ran out. Hold it down region 8 runner up Mtown tigers. The last shall be first.

I don't know if anyone asked them to move or not. But I do know that Middleton fans and players sat with SHHS. Howser sat right beside me the whole time and I will say I have alot of respect for her because she showed class by not booing and just watched. Also it did not take luck on either teams part to get to the boro, it took hard work and dedication on both teams parts. So instead of putting each others teams down why not congratulated both teams on some good basketball. GOOD LUCK NEXT YEAR!!!!!! Hope to see both teams there next year and represent West Tennessee! Way to go Lady Lions!!!!