Heritage Football Program: Offseason workouts

HHS2009

It will be in May. They want to wait on the baseball kids. Should be an intresting spring, have a lot of big shoes to fill and several new coaches to break in.

Congrats to the four young men that signed with Maryville College yesterday.

Even Crockett, Mihn Tran, Calabe Allen and Andy Eldridge. They will be a great addition to the Maryville program. Good Luck boys. :popcorneater::flower:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, here we are about two weeks from spring practice. I have talked to several of the kids and they seem to be very excited. I hope with all the changes from last years coaching staff they can put together a great game plan. They have a lot of holes to fill but I believe they will have the kids to to do it. Can't wait for them to get started and see what they have?

• 3 weeks later...
Well, here we are about two weeks from spring practice. I have talked to several of the kids and they seem to be very excited. I hope with all the changes from last years coaching staff they can put together a great game plan. They have a lot of holes to fill but I believe they will have the kids to to do it. Can't wait for them to get started and see what they have?

Threads pretty quite. Can you or scoot help us out??? Any info............... :D

tpoole12