Nashville Celtics Rule

Just wanted to thank all of our fans out there for sticking by us, we had a lot of people taking shots at us specifically (local TEAM from NASHVILLE) but we are coming back in tact from last year. Thats right our 17s will all be back and we have a new group surrounded by David Howard for 16s. We got rid of trash that calls himself a recruiter but never was, just an IGNORANT parent. We are very sorry to lose Thomas Blackwell but sometime change is needed. To the other program thinking they can bad mouth us and steal players it doesnt work, I know you guys were sold a dream by the RECRUITING GURU but truth is you wont get any players he is talking about he just wanted a home for him and his son. Congrats on letting him KILL your program I always liked you two guys and thought we would have to fend you off one day but when we heard about THE GURU had a position in your program then we new we had nothing to worry about. I bet he sold you about all the people he talks to in grassroots. LIE he has no pull that anybody else doesnt have. ALL I ASK IS RECRUIT PLAYERS ABOVE THE BOARD, WE HAVENT HAD A PROBLEM IN MIDDLE TENN. UNTIL THIS YEAR WE DONT WONT TO RECRUIT AGAINST UNDERHAND PEOPLE.

To the certain Recruiting GURU- Thanks you have single handily ruined our competion maybe you can ruin our other competion to the east once your new home folds.

Just to let everybody know he never recruited anybody for us no player played because of him they played because we send kids to college and we have top notch exposure.

Just wanted to thank all of our fans out there for sticking by us, we had a lot of people taking shots at us specifically (local TEAM from NASHVILLE) but we are coming back in tact from last year. Thats right our 17s will all be back and we have a new group surrounded by David Howard for 16s. We got rid of trash that calls himself a recruiter but never was, just an IGNORANT parent. We are very sorry to lose Thomas Blackwell but sometime change is needed. To the other program thinking they can bad mouth us and steal players it doesnt work, I know you guys were sold a dream by the RECRUITING GURU but truth is you wont get any players he is talking about he just wanted a home for him and his son. Congrats on letting him KILL your program I always liked you two guys and thought we would have to fend you off one day but when we heard about THE GURU had a position in your program then we new we had nothing to worry about. I bet he sold you about all the people he talks to in grassroots. LIE he has no pull that anybody else doesnt have. ALL I ASK IS RECRUIT PLAYERS ABOVE THE BOARD, WE HAVENT HAD A PROBLEM IN MIDDLE TENN. UNTIL THIS YEAR WE DONT WONT TO RECRUIT AGAINST UNDERHAND PEOPLE.

To the certain Recruiting GURU- Thanks you have single handily ruined our competion maybe you can ruin our other competion to the east once your new home folds.

Just to let everybody know he never recruited anybody for us no player played because of him they played because we send kids to college and we have top notch exposure.

Wow. Y'all Celtics goin hard on my boy. Why? First of all this is Arthur McMillan and I play for Hillsboro High School. Y'all know me. The guy who they talkin about recruited me to play for the Celtics. He recruited Kedren Johnson and Ray Parks too. If you don't believe me ask Kedren and Ray. And to say he don't know nobody in the business is stupid. Not only did he recruit me for the Celtics but he at one time helped me and my mama find a prep school. He also helped me with my college recruitment. He'll do anything for anybody no matter who you play for. The head of Adidas and Nike call him directly for info. I know this for a fact. The GURU as you call him has helped a lot of kids find AAU teams not just the Celtics and he'll help other coaches find players. And if you really think he is trying to find a home for his son you don't know him. I know people who didn't even know he had a son that plays basketball. He was the dude out in the streets for talkin about the Nashville Celtics for years. Y'all petty. He keeps it real that's why we like him.

I BELIEVE THE PERSON BEING SPOKEN ABOUT HERE IS ME... MIKE ROBINSON. SOME PEOPLE CALL ME "BIG MIKE" FOR OBVIOUS REASONS. WELL, THE ONLY THING THAT I WILL ADDRESS IN THIS POST, IN REFERENCE TO THE ABOVE POST, IS THAT I SEE NO REASON TO BRING MY SON IN THIS. THAT IS THE ONLY POINT I TAKE PERSONALLY. MY SON IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. HAVING SAID THAT, ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME KNOWS THAT I DO NOT BABY MY SON UNLESS HE IS BEING TREATED UNJUSTLY. THAT POINT WILL BE ADDRESSED AT THE APPROPRIATE TIME AND PLACE. I REGRET THAT ALL THE FANS OF THIS MESSAGE BOARD HAVE TO TOLERANT SUCH AN HATEFUL POST ON A SUNDAY NO LESS. SORRY GUYS.

Recruitng Guru please dont twist my words I never said anything hateful or bad about your son. My only point about you was that you lie about recruiting players. You guys have no new players over there you tried to steal our program and it didnt work. You sold a wannabe program (a local TEAM from NASHVILLE) on getting top notch players from TN,AL,KY and you guys tried to sell parents on this. One question where are the players at. You all have 3 solid players that have told people they are playing with you. 17 Andre Brown (Great kid could benefit from playing on an exposure team with us) 16 Austin Blackwell Love the kid 15 Corn Elder Like corn but he is not a recruiting tool. Where are all the players BIG MIKE. Where are all the D1 players you guys are telling parents about when you sit down and wine and dine them only for them to tell you your program is to MOM AND POPS. GUYS GET SOME TALENT AND DO IT THE RIGHT WAY WITHOUT PUTTING PEOPLE ON STAFF AND GIVING ACTUAL HANDOUTS AND THEN YOU GUYS CAN COME DANCE WITH THE BIG BOYS.

This is not hate, this is because your organization has no resources to even talk on our level. I would rather this conversation with the Big Dogs in the state not puppies in our back yard.

PLAYERS BE CAREFUL THEY MIGHT NOT FINISH THE SEASON! IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

Problems in the Mid-State. You dudes need to come over to Memphis and I'll show you some back handed, under-the-table, cheating, stealing, robbing BROTHERS. We invented putting out trash talk and telling parents crazy stuff. Then we charge the players to play on our team. Your problems ain't no different than anywhere else dawg so shut up and play ball.

Recruitng Guru please dont twist my words I never said anything hateful or bad about your son. My only point about you was that you lie about recruiting players. You guys have no new players over there you tried to steal our program and it didnt work. You sold a wannabe program (a local TEAM from NASHVILLE) on getting top notch players from TN,AL,KY and you guys tried to sell parents on this. One question where are the players at. You all have 3 solid players that have told people they are playing with you. 17 Andre Brown (Great kid could benefit from playing on an exposure team with us) 16 Austin Blackwell Love the kid 15 Corn Elder Like corn but he is not a recruiting tool. Where are all the players BIG MIKE. Where are all the D1 players you guys are telling parents about when you sit down and wine and dine them only for them to tell you your program is to MOM AND POPS. GUYS GET SOME TALENT AND DO IT THE RIGHT WAY WITHOUT PUTTING PEOPLE ON STAFF AND GIVING ACTUAL HANDOUTS AND THEN YOU GUYS CAN COME DANCE WITH THE BIG BOYS.

This is not hate, this is because your organization has no resources to even talk on our level. I would rather this conversation with the Big Dogs in the state not puppies in our back yard.

PLAYERS BE CAREFUL THEY MIGHT NOT FINISH THE SEASON! IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

OK. YOU CALLED ME A LIAR (IF I HAVE NO AFFECT-THEN WHY ALL THE ATTACKS?) I ASKED YOU NOT TO BRING MY SON IN THIS AND YOU CHOSE TO DO IT AGAIN. I DID NOT SAY YOU TALKED BAD ABOUT MY SON... I SAID DON'T BRING HIM IN THIS. PLEASE. IN A PREVIOUS POST YOU SAID YOU LIKE CARLTON AND BRANDON, NOW YOUR SAYING THAT WE ARE TRYING TO PAY PEOPLE OFF. OH WAIT, THAT IS BEFORE YOU SAID THAT WE HAVE NO MONEY. THEN ON TOP OF ALL THAT, YOU START CALLING OUT OTHER KIDS NAMES. CHILDREN. LISTEN, BE A MAN. MY NAME IS MIKE ROBINSON. YOU HAVE CALLED OUT ANDRE BROWN (A CHILD), AUSTIN BLACKWELL (A CHILD) AND CORN ELDER AGAIN A CHILD. ART MCMILLAN STOOD UP AND SAID HIS NAME. IF YOU ARE SUCH A MAN OR WOMAN OF GOOD STATURE... REVEAL YOURSELF. WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE. LET THE PEOPLE KNOW WHO IS BRINGING THESE ACCUSATIONS. LET THE PEOPLE KNOW WHO "THEY" ARE DEALING WITH. ONLY A COWARD WOULD HIDE BEHIND A VAIL AND THROW STONES. IF YOU ARE A "BIG DOG" AS YOU SAY, STAND UP AND BE COUNTED. HEBREWS 11:1.

AMAZING. YOU CALLED OUT OTHER PEOPLES CHILDREN BUT YOU CAN'T STATE WHO YOU ARE. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS IS WHERE WE ARE. I CHALLENGE THE POSTER OF THAT POST TO COME FOURTH AN AFFIRM THE ACCUSATIONS. THOSE ARE SERIOUS CHARGES MEANT TO SCARE PARENTS FROM ALLOWING THEIR KIDS BE INVOLVED IN A BASKETBALL PROGRAM. NOW YOU'LL SEE PEOPLE IN THE CELTIC PROGRAM COME FOURTH AND SAY "IT WASN'T ME". SEND FOURTH THE POSTER TO STAND BEFORE US ALL. YOU RUN SUCH AN HONEST AND ABOVE BOARD PROGRAM (BY THE WAY THE NASHVILLE CELTICS ARE NOT AN ADIDAS PROGRAM ON ANY LEVEL... PROOF? CALL HULIO WITH THE ATLANTA CELTICS (404) 975-8782). YEAH, AND IF YOU NEED CHRIS RIVERS NUMBER (HEAD OF ADIDAS BASKETBALL) I GOT HIS CELL. CALL ME. SEND FOURTH THE COWARD.

Here we go with the Celtics not being Adidas. You guys dont know anything about what we get from adidas. You guys where not in the loop when you were with us. Its funny just last year you were posting like you where a nashville celtic die hard and now because we dont want bad people around us and got rid of you. Its also funny that our adidas affiliation was good enough for you last year. Dont try to bring Brandon and Carlton in this I said nothing personal about them, I have had my issues but we dont have a problem. You guys have bad mouthed us to know end and now you cant take it. Lets put stats up so kids can make an informed choice of teams. I told you our whole 17 is back name your group. You cant without naming last years team thats all you have. I will not name anymore kids since you like to twist words. TRUTH IS RECRUITING GURU YOU HAVENT AND CANT RECRUIT ANYBODY IF SO PUT YOUR TEAM OUT THERE. YOU CANT BECAUSE THERE IS NO TEAM. PUT 15 AND 16 OUT THERE WE STILL HAVE OUR NO.1 PLAYER AT EACH AGE GROUP. I WILL STOP THIS WHEN YOU ADMIT TO LYING TO STEAL PLAYERS AND YOU ADMIT THAT TEAM NASHVILLE DOESNT HAVE TOP NOTCH PLAYERS RIGHT NOW.

TO PLAYERS AND PARENTS WE WILL BE BACK TO DEFEND OUR REAL DEAL CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR MAYBE THIS GROUP WILL GET OUT OF POOL PLAY!

The Celtics are no different than other summer organizations, contacting players that play for other teams.

This thread looks bad for everyone involved in summer ball, everyone. It should have never been started.

To think that a lawyer would stoop so low is mind boggling. Makes me shake my head.

Sad.

alcapone - I typically have to log on to this site once a year, and it is always for the same reason - to defend myself. I am not celtics power and I am not sure who that is. Check my email address and whatever else you want. I don't post unless it is under my name....so if by lawyer, you mean me, then maybe you should do a little more research before making such accusations. Everyone is going to say what they want on these websites (some of it true and some of it false) and I try to not get involved in it. Do we have an adidas sponsorship - Yes. Do all adidas sponsorships go through the same people - No. Are we an adidas super 6 program or anything like that - No. Also, I don't know why anyone would call Hulio to find out about our situation. We owe a lot to those guys for helping us get started, but we run our own program as they run theirs. As for Chris Rivers, great guy. It is too bad he is no longer involved in adidas grassroots but he does a great job which is why he continues to get promoted. I also admire that he calls back anyone who calls him. If you have Chris' number and call him, you can expect a call back whether you have influence or not. If you have any questions about our program specifically, feel free to call me.