3aaa scores and results.

Rico

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red devils # 1 seed, i do know that.

That is true, and I think A.C. has a lock on 2nd.

After that, Powell is currently in 3rd with 5 losses, but still has to play at Halls.

Karns has 6 losses but most likely will not lose another.

H.V. has 6 losses with Halls left to play and 2 with O.R.

Clinton is most likely in that mix as well. Not sure how many losses they have.

Not sure where everyone else stands.

Looking forward to the district tournament. :flower:

I believe it goes:

1) Halls

2) Ac

3) Karns

4) Powell

5) Oak Ridge

6) HVA

7) Clinton

8) Campbell County

9) Central

Just some general observations or discussion topics, I'm not trying to bad mouth anyone:

This district seems to be a simple case of have and have-nots and Halls def is in the 'have' dept. Can we just go ahead and give them the title?

Powell seems to be under achieving given what they did last year and all all the preseason hype they received. What's going on there?

AC is blessed with two pretty good lefties that will keep them in just abut any game. They'll be tough come tournament time with that 1-2 combo.

Oak Ridge doesn't sound like the push over many people made them out to be. I've seen where they've had some pretty impressive wins. Schedule looked front loaded w the better teams in the district as far as who they played (could be the team to make a run and surprise some people).

HVA is young and it's only a matter of time before they get it figured out. I give them 3 years and they'll be a perennial presence in the top of the district. The way they zone out is very interesting being right in the middle of Karns and FHS. It'll be interesting to see how those two programs are affected down the road when students don't have a choice.

Clinton has been decimated by injuries and they weren't that deep to begin with, which is unfortunate because they were playing some really good ball in the beginning of the year and surprising some people.

Central gives me a heavy heart. A program with such rich baseball tradition has to sit and watch all their good players go to Halls and Powell.

Anderson County shuts out in county rival Clinton tonight 8 to 0.

Highlights of Game::

Brycen Roberts: 2 HR,(16 i think on the year)

Taylor Durand: CG, 0 Runs, 2 Hits

Congrats to A.C. for securing the 2 seed in the district tourny. Very many people doubted you guys this year including myself, way to go and good luck in the tourny and beyond!!! :)

Fungo,

This is my opinion with no input at all from players or coaches. HVA is 2-0 vs Karns in games played last week and 0-2 vs Powell in games played earlier in the season. I kinda like the angle in going up against Powell and being in the "underdog" role against a team that has beat HVA twice. Has absolutely nothing to do with who I think is better between Karns/Powell. Both have very good baseball programs.