Soddy-Daisy 23-0 in two games

Indian

And....you go back to coach-bashing, and since there aren't any to mention in softball at the moment you switch to basketball. Nice job.

Then you insult a team that made it to the sectional last year and returns 7 starters from that group, plus added a freshman starter despite the experience. And you sound so knowledgeable :thumb: .

Anything else or have I covered it? I'm sure you can add something else in the Coffee topic. How about talking about this year's Chattanooga teams. Who would you consider the top other than SD or after that possibly Grace. Are you capable of that?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "coach bashing" was on a Tullahoma Basketball thread and all I did was throw his name in to the mix because they are looking for a coach. I'm just trying to help the old boy out.

The Coffee Co. comment was reminding the fans to "wear your red" to the game.

Do you really have a problem with those comments?

Maybe I need to get me a score book and then I will be as knowledgeable as you.

Soddy Daisy 11 Franklin Co. 0, Soddy Daisy 6 Harpeth Hall 0, Soddy Daisy 10 Siegel 0. That is 6-0 with SD out scoring 65 to zero. Tori struck out 7 batters in her no hitter, the second one of the night. Talk about outstanding freshman.

Was it Franklin County or Franklin High School?

Franklin High