BOLIVAR: STATE CHAMPS- CONGRATS

btownbasketball

Bolivar the little team that could wins the 2aa state championship. This was great because nobody outside of Bolivar believed they could do it, but they won it all with hustle and class. Once again congrats the citizens of Bolivar are proud of you. :thumb:

You said it btownbasketball!

This team really did play with a great deal of heart (beating some great teams along the way).

All championships are good of course...but this one is especially great because this team really did refuse to lose.

TIger players and coaches...we are all really proud of you!

Yes this one has to be special for Rudisell as well to do it with not one Major D1 Prospect Murphy mabe A Mid-Major is an awsome feet no one can say he had Willie,Brian Lake or Chism is the only reason he won this dude can flat out COACH

This one is super special for BCHS. As someone said on a previous post- this Bolivar team didn't have any big-time standouts. Very good players...yes. But I guess my point is that as BIGWEBB said: Rudesill can flat out COACH. The boys put out all the effort and sure got it done, but Rick brought them together and has developed this team all year. When you beat the type of competition we did, you're not being "given" anything.

32-4. Not bad.

One other thing. Fulton, Marshall County and for sure Liberty were great competition! Those teams can flat get it...and I know that is NO surprise to any of their fans!

GO TIGERS!!!

Congratulations to Bolivar Central.....You guys earned it and you deserve it. I am a Liberty Tech fan first, but you all were my second pick. :thumb: I have know problem with the results

I am a Bolivar fan and got the ending I wanted, but I also said from the start that I wanted Liberty and Bolivar in the final game because that would mean that one district 14AA wiped out everybody leaving no room for the nay-sayers to say that we were lucky or my team did'nt play well that night. One district ownes the gold and silver balls, how sweet it is. Congrates to Liberty, both teams did Bolivar and Jackson proud. :lol:

Congratulations to Bolivar Central.....You guys earned it and you deserve it. I am a Liberty Tech fan first, but you all were my second pick. :thumb: I have know problem with the results

I'm a Blva fan first but I have a ton of respect for Liberty as well. These two programs have had quite a decade.

5 championships, 1 second place finish, and throw in a couple of Mr. Basketball winners. Not to bad....

Yes this one has to be special for Rudisell as well to do it with not one Major D1 Prospect Murphy mabe A Mid-Major is an awsome feet no one can say he had Willie,Brian Lake or Chism is the only reason he won this dude can flat out COACH

I adsolutely agree with the last portion of your post about Rudesill being an awesome coach. However I am curious to why you would think Murphy isn't a D1 prospect. Is it because he hasn't signed or you think he hasn't been offered?

Bolivar the little team that could wins the 2aa state championship. This was great because nobody outside of Bolivar believed they could do it, but they won it all with hustle and class. Once again congrats the citizens of Bolivar are proud of you. :thumb:

Btown, I have to admit, you have believed in Rudesill and the tigers since the beginning of the season. Even when others counted Bolivar out after coming off of that long break,( out of shape),to losing to Liberty, you believed in them. I remembered your post when bolivar was blown by Ridge Way...... you said not to count bolivar out. I don't post, but I log on just to feed off of your encouraging words. This has been a long journey and I will truly cherish these memories. State Champs! How awesome!