13A regular season thread

yoda52

good job We (clarksburg) play Lexington today. We also won against Gleason last Friday. Mckenzie beat us 7- 6 last week.

How are things for Clarksburg this year? Who all is pitching? Who is the coach this year?

LoganHampton Alex Campbell Luke Williams Drake Simpson Kurt Hunley have thrown for us Will Tate is the new coach

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drake I don't know and is that the Luke who did not play last year? How are you looking? Whats the odds on getting past the district tourney this time? Two years in a row would be really nice for you guys.

good job We (clarksburg) play Lexington today. We also won against Gleason last Friday. Mckenzie beat us 7- 6 last week.

How are things for Clarksburg this year? Who all is pitching? Who is the coach this year?

LoganHampton Alex Campbell Luke Williams Drake Simpson Kurt Hunley have thrown for us Will Tate is the new coach

West Carroll over Bradford tonight at Milan in the Easter Slam tournament 9-5. Not a well played game by either team. A nice effort by freshman Robert Reynolds to get his first vasity win. Play Dresden and Milan on Fri. could be a tough day . Every one needs to play better!

Drake I don't know and is that the Luke who did not play last year? How are you looking? Whats the odds on getting past the district tourney this time? Two years in a row would be really nice for you guys.

Drake is a sophmore that didn't play last year. Luke didn't is a senior that didn't play last year either.

Luke pitched his sophomore year and did pretty good. Had a pretty good curve ball. Is E-man playing this time? I would like to come watch a game but I don't know if I will be able to get there, we are so busy.

Wish you guys lots of luck and maybe you can get hot at tourney time and make it two in a row.

You guys hitting pretty good this year?

Drake is a sophmore that didn't play last year. Luke didn't is a senior that didn't play last year either.

West Carroll Lost to Dresden 13 -4 In Easter Slam Today . Played terrible # 5 pitcher did do a good job throwing strikes didn't play ANY! DEFENSE behind him. and did not hit enough either. Lost game 2 to Milan 4-2 . A well played game Just didn't hit quite enough .Senior catcher Cody Nelson hit his 1st Varsity homerun ! Brett Singleton pitched a very good game against a good team and went 2for three at the plate with an rbi. We are far less talented than Milan player for player and were in the game all the way.Got a bad call at the plate that could have changed the game but thats baseball. Milan coaches however put on a terrible display late in the game working the umps to kill time on a time limit game which i thought unnessesssary given the level of talent that they should have.

They were not happy at all last year when Clarksburg beat them. :popcorneater:

West Carroll Lost to Dresden 13 -4 In Easter Slam Today . Played terrible # 5 pitcher did do a good job throwing strikes didn't play ANY! DEFENSE behind him. and did not hit enough either. Lost game 2 to Milan 4-2 . A well played game Just didn't hit quite enough .Senior catcher Cody Nelson hit his 1st Varsity homerun ! Brett Singleton pitched a very good game against a good team and went 2for three at the plate with an rbi. We are far less talented than Milan player for player and were in the game all the way.Got a bad call at the plate that could have changed the game but thats baseball. Milan coaches however put on a terrible display late in the game working the umps to kill time on a time limit game which i thought unnessesssary given the level of talent that they should have.