Columbia Falls Hard to MID TN Fire

xxsoccerxx

Columbia Played in state last year and heldup better aginst bearden then they did aginst this mid tn fire team.

before you just take and compare the mid tn fire vs columbia watch mid tn fire play.. anybody, its amazing at their movmment and offensive part of the ball.. its rather incredible. in wich btw columbia is a top 25 ranked team.. thought id throw that in. :]

Where did you see that columbia is a top 25 ranked team?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just some friendly advice for the Columbia supporters. You will fight a losing battle by discussing the strength of your teams opponents in a loss. I am in no way trying to be critical, just wanted to give some advice from someone who has been on these boards for a long time. Both Columbia and MTN Fire have quality squads, as well as Independence. I respect teams that go out and play competition that challenges them, and may even hand them a loss. Its a long season and it will only help your team when when the real season starts in May. Again, I only mention this b/c alot of people on this board tend to turn against you if it seems you are defending yourself in a loss, rather than praising your opponent for being better that day. I just don't want to see this turn ugly and have the players reading overly critical remarks about their team(s). Plus, I go way back with BigG, who moderates this board, and I know he will shut you guys down if it starts getting too personal. Feel free to tell me to mind my own business, but just wanted to throw that out there. Some of the posters on this thread seem to be new to the board or have very few posts. Good Luck to Columbia!!!!!

We have been hanging out together WAY to much... you are beginning to sound like me!

We need to make you a moderator. I'll talk to Coach T.

Just some friendly advice for the Columbia supporters. You will fight a losing battle by discussing the strength of your teams opponents in a loss. I am in no way trying to be critical, just wanted to give some advice from someone who has been on these boards for a long time. Both Columbia and MTN Fire have quality squads, as well as Independence. I respect teams that go out and play competition that challenges them, and may even hand them a loss. Its a long season and it will only help your team when when the real season starts in May. Again, I only mention this b/c alot of people on this board tend to turn against you if it seems you are defending yourself in a loss, rather than praising your opponent for being better that day. I just don't want to see this turn ugly and have the players reading overly critical remarks about their team(s). Plus, I go way back with BigG, who moderates this board, and I know he will shut you guys down if it starts getting too personal. Feel free to tell me to mind my own business, but just wanted to throw that out there. Some of the posters on this thread seem to be new to the board or have very few posts. Good Luck to Columbia!!!!!

We have been hanging out together WAY to much... you are beginning to sound like me!

We need to make you a moderator. I'll talk to Coach T.

Put in a good word for me too.