Rockwood

Summertown

Thursday April 1st

At Lookout Valley

3PM LV vs FC

5:15 LV vs CA

7:30 CA vs FRA

Thursday April 1st

at Gordon Lee (Fields are NOT at School)

3PM GL vs Rockwood

5:15 GL vs Summertown

Summertown vs Cascade

Friday April 2nd

at Lookout Valley

9AM FC vs FRA

11:15 Rockwood vs Cascade

1:30 FC vs CA

3:45 Rockwood vs Summertown

6PM LV vs FRA

8:15 Gordon Lee vs Cascade

Saturday April 3rd (At Lookout Valley)

10AM 4th Place Teams

12:15 3rd Place Teams

2:30 2nd Place Teams

4:45 1st Place Teams

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is terrible scheduling on Saturday. I would be mad if I was Cascade or FRA with 9 hours between games. Of course, that is if a tournament ever stayed on time. Cascade will play at 11:15 and probably won't start their next game until about 9:15 that night. It kills me how people schedule sometimes.

That is terrible scheduling on Saturday. I would be mad if I was Cascade or FRA with 9 hours between games. Of course, that is if a tournament ever stayed on time. Cascade will play at 11:15 and probably won't start their next game until about 9:15 that night. It kills me how people schedule sometimes.

agreed. Doesn't seem like a whole lot of thought was put into it

Sorry, I just posted the Tournament. I didn't make the schedule. If you've been around baseball long enough you know how hard it is to make a schedule that all the teams like. We will roll out the red carpet for all the teams. Come have have fun, Play Baseball & have something good to eat. All teams I hope you have a safe trip to the Valley!!!!! Even that old bunch from Rockwood!!! HaHa!!

I know 1 thing the old folks up in in Rockwood can't wait till we get down there, by far some of the best baseball you will see all year next to the state tournament. You will see a few of these teams make to the single A tourney, but as always Coach Dinger and his ball club, all the the supporters and boosters go all out to provide great games, great food and just a great atmosphere for enjoying the games. Thanks for inviting us back year after year

Looking for these scores and Saturday's schedule?

Summertown vs Cascade

Rockwood vs Cascade 5-4 Rockwood

Rockwood vs Summertown 14-1 Summertown

Gordon Lee vs Cascade

I just wanted to get on here and say something. Summertown's coach is a REAL class act (sarcasm off). Winning 14-1 and he comes out on the field to get in the umpires face and get him to reverse a call. Honestly, probably the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I just wanted to get that off my chest, I hope you went home and got the chip off your shoulder. I have nothing against Summertown as a town, school, or team....but the coach is ridiculous. :lol:

Looking for these scores and Saturday's schedule?

Summertown vs Cascade

Rockwood vs Cascade 5-4 Rockwood

Rockwood vs Summertown 14-1 Summertown

Gordon Lee vs Cascade

I just wanted to get on here and say something. Summertown's coach is a REAL class act (sarcasm off). Winning 14-1 and he comes out on the field to get in the umpires face and get him to reverse a call. Honestly, probably the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I just wanted to get that off my chest, I hope you went home and got the chip off your shoulder. I have nothing against Summertown as a town, school, or team....but the coach is ridiculous. :twisted:

The Summertown Coach is a WINNER! Plan and simple! I'm sure this had more to do with Rockwood getting beat 14-1 by Summertown than it did about the Summertown Coach going out to argue a call and getting it reversed. If Rockwood was up 14-1 and a bad call was made against them the Rockwood fans would want the call reversed to favor them. So getting on here and taking a shot at the Summertown Coach who is a winner is bologna! It seems Rockwood doesn't enjoy taking a beat down.