Top Ten Teams in Mid-State Week 4

MrNoitAll

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone has a bad night and sometimes some teams have great nights. Dont take anything away from LC

The only thing that needs to be taken away from Lincoln County is the Schutt bat that all the girls seem to use! Does anyone else find it odd that they have used this same bat for about four years now when so many new hot bats are out there? It's ironic how these girls barely swing the bat and the ball goes sailing out of the park.... Maybe this particular bat needs to be investigated. I'm just saying....

Now hold on there just a minute...ImJustSayin...now if you are implicating a single bat that would mean that a team would have had to buy more than one of the same bat cause the shaving and rolling thing has a tendacy to shorten the life of the bat that is shaved and rolled. Now I don't know alot about LC but I do know about bats...I am convinced that there are alot of doctored bats out there, especially around the soggy bottom and upper mid state area where it seems some coaches can get away with about anything and dictate what the umps are gonna look at or call. I did see a girl that pitches in the mid state crank one out earlier in the year that left the park at way over 98 MPH and she has never hit a home run in her life...at least not in tournament ball and this one went about 250+' and stayed low . The T$$AA don't know what to do about it, aint gonna do anything about it, the bat companies are only getting richer because of it and ain't gonna help and the pitchers are at their mercy cause they all think they have to throw harder to get noticed cause they are at 43' so they are getting hammered cause the ball has quit moving, and this ain't baseball where the hitters cheat and then the pitchers get to start using steroids too, to keep up so it is just gonna get worse. It only adds about $130.00 to the price of that $300.00 bat and I am not sure what the price of that Lady Virus and other paint jobs costs but by the way alot of these parents and coaches act it's is a small price to pay for princess to stand out unless she gets caught.

To borrow a line from ole coach Saben "Smokem if you gotem" till one of these girls gets hurt, and he wouldn't care.

I just hate it for the girls and coaches that try to do it right...there are some left.

I borrowed some stuff from other posts as to try and offend the guilty equally. :?:

....and....ImJustSayin

Dear "Newbie"

Great comments cause I also know of schools that are playin with bats that have been altar now that is the truth and I wish I could tell you how I know but if I did then you would know "Ole MrNoitAll" and the fun would be over.

1. Umps can't tell by lookin at them bats and the folks in the "Big House" at the T$$AA can’t tell either so if you can't see it, it must not be a happenin....somethin like puttin your head in the sand approach.

2. Hard to believe that schools and coaches will do whatever it takes to win....sorry to be the one to break your bubble on this but it is true

3. Why do you think that these companies are still in business because parents and coaches are usin their services......think about it folks it is all about the $$$ and a winnin

4. I saw a girl a couple of years ago who is only about 5ft tall and could not been 100 pounds in the rain park a ball over the score board in right field ( 200 foot fences) and the ball landed about 275 feet from home plate. You know and I know that she had a great swing, hit the sweet spot of the bat and the wind was blowing out at 50 MPH. Yep that is how she did it.

5. In the T$$AA rules meetin we have never been told to watch out for loaded or altar bats. Now they do give us a list of bats but come on please......do you think that the umps can remember all of those bats? The answer is this folks that it can not be regulated by the umps the T$$AA or any governing body unless the bat is given back to the bat companies where they can test it. Now on the composite bats you can tell a little by the breakage in the seams on the bats. But again when have you EVER seen an ump look at the bats except for ringing them before the game??? They just can’t tell.

6. The cheating will continue.......but if my Little Daisy ever gets hit by a bat that I think is loaded I can tell you one darn thing and that is that I will take the bat myself to see if she was hurt by a loaded bat and I would dare someone to try to take it away from her daddy! Cause we will be goin to court against the coach and the school board and we would be makin us some $$$$$$$$$$$$$.

:?:

Nero , Rome is burning ! ( I saw it from the Kmart building ). Quit fiddeling around !

That was Jerry burning BURGERS on the grill. YOU must admit - they still taste good.

Wouldnt know about that Bigjo but if Law co Ladies & their coaches can pull it together i'll be sure to check that out next time. word is that until yalls coaches face up to some issues they are havin, and make some much needed changes, sounds to me these Lc ladies will continue to struggle. The players are feeling the pressure, But are your coaches?

Cornersville is the best in Marshall County? I dnt know about tht .. lewisburg put them out this weekend in the border battle. Not to mention Lewisburg put Lawerance County out too!!! So whose the best now?

Ain't that the truth! :D Saw and didnt believe it, but still dont count them ladies out of the Single A race just yet! :D

Cornersville is the best in Marshall County? I dnt know about tht .. lewisburg put them out this weekend in the border battle. Not to mention Lewisburg put Lawerance County out too!!! So whose the best now?

Marshall County is playing well. Allthough them blowing that pool game against poor old Shelbyville forced the Cornersville matchup in the first round. Looked like a semifinal game.