Breaking TSSAA rules

rulessoftball

What happens to high school teams if their head coaches or asst. coaches are not register with TSSAA? (Non teachers giving instuctions to players or fully in charge of the team)

Well it is goin to make some people upset up in the "Big House" in Nashville. This happens a lot and most people get away with it cause do nobody turns them in but if you want to be a rat just call down there and they will be glad that you call. What happens next is that they will call the school and ask if that is true or not. Then the ball starts a rollin! :?:

What happens to high school teams if their head coaches or asst. coaches are not register with TSSAA? (Non teachers giving instuctions to players or fully in charge of the team)

Another post where someone is mad at a coach!!

You think??? :?:

Now lets guess who !

I think its should be more then just a fine.

I agree I think that you should start out by firin that dumb coach who would do such a thing! I would put the softball program on probation for four years, fine the school $1,000 dollars for the number of days that this non-tenured coach was on the field. Next get rid of the principal for hiring such a brainless person in the first place. Then get rid of the Athletic director for recommending this jerk to coach our princess’s. But then I would have a Game Day Recognition for the person who turn our school in to the T$$AA. I have know doubt he did this for the betterment of his princess program and he should be proud of turning this brainless coach in! I am sure it ain’t cause his daughter hasn’t been playin much and he just wanted to do a noble deed for the program. Way to go Daddy!! :?: