"T"he BallExperts 2010 State Tournament Predictions!

TBALLEXPERT

Well Folks it seems like High School Softball season just got here but in 5 weeks a few hard working & sometimes lucky teams will be making that most awaited trip back to the “Boro” to challenge for the “State Title” in their respective classification & the rest will be starting their summer vacation or buying a ticket if they want to see a softball game at the “Boro” As many others have I’ve been able to watch a lot of games this spring & a few have stood out from the rest of the crowd as favorites to win it all this year! Now the boards have been pretty quiet of late & not much smack talk goin on between the schools so I’m going to go ahead & make my predictions a couple of weeks earlier than I did last year so we can go ahead & start this discussion. I know my picks last year didn’t go very well, I was 1 for 3 in the 09 picks but all 3 teams I picked did make it to the championship game 2 of the picks in a losing effort. That maybe the case this year as there is some very good teams in this state that will be vying for the “State title” at the “Boro” come May. :thumb:

AAA- Last year I picked Beech to win in this classification but they fell just short of closing the deal. I don’t believe they will this year! Soddy Daisy should be right there but just don’t believe that it is their year this time….probably next year! Beech has been proving this year so far how good they are & don't think they are done yet!! Kat will seal the deal in 2010 Beech= AAA Champs!

AA- Last year I picked Goodpasture to win in this classification & they also fell just narrowly short to a good team in the “U”. But I don’t think Goodpasture will even get to play in the title game this year. Now I know that I made a lot of them fans from the “U” mad at me because I didn’t pick them to win it all last year but I’m not going to hold that against them this year! Unicoi will have a tough schedule to get thru at the “Boro” again this year to repeat but it is hard to bet against the reining champs coming back with most of their weapons! Unicoi= AA Champs!

A- Last year I picked Trinity to win in this classification & they were the only team I picked that came thru. This year they are going to have a hard battle before them to repeat especially after losing a couple of great softball players to the collegiate field but they may still have what it takes to get the job done from what I watched during the "Warrior Classic". I’m sure that the teams in “Marshall Co. are going try their best to make sure they don’t “repeat”! And if some one is going to dethrone the “Champs” it will be Cornersville! They also have a very good team with great pitching, but once again it is very hard to bet against the reining champs! Trinity= A Champs!

Now if your going to the Reservation to make some bets You should think seriously about putting some coin on these three teams! :lol:

Good luck to all who are fortunate to participate at the Spring Fling in 2010!

:thumb:

:lol:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who died and made you Mr. NoItAll?

Oh I'm sorry noitall..... I mean birdman... thats real sweet that you to defend your alter ego like that for what ever reason?? Trust me I have no intent to take away your job of picking losers!!:thumb:

:ph34r:

If Mr. NoItAll is my alter ego, then I am Superman and he is Clark Kent................

Oh I'm sorry noitall..... I mean birdman... thats real sweet that you to defend your alter ego like that for what ever reason?? Trust me I have no intent to take away your job of picking losers!!:ph34r:

If Mr. NoItAll is my alter ego, then I am Superman and he is Clark Kent................

"Birdman" is the MAN! :thumb:

Oh I'm sorry noitall..... I mean birdman... thats real sweet that you to defend your alter ego like that for what ever reason?? Trust me I have no intent to take away your job of picking losers!!:ph34r:

I agree 100% with you on that!! :thumb:

Oh I'm sorry noitall..... I mean birdman... thats real sweet that you to defend your alter ego like that for what ever reason?? Trust me I have no intent to take away your job of picking losers!!:thumb:

More like SUPERBIRD and the CHICKEN....

More like SUPERBIRD and the CHICKEN....

Now "Newbie"

You are now in the big leagues and you just need to watch and see how the big boys play. The best way to learn is to watch and listen, my mama always told me it was better to keep your mouth shut and not to let everyone know how dumb you were are so just sit back and watch because you will learn somethin from "MrNoitAll" and the "Birdman". There is no body on here that knows more about Mid-State softball than "MrNoitAll" and "Birdman" plus we know a little bit about the rest of the state. You see we are always at the parks watchin and learnin so just set and watch and we will teach you somethin about softball if you know what I mean! :thumb: