TN Fantasy State Champ Playoff bracket

oldsc7

Ok, me and a friend got a little free time one day at work, and came up with a playoff bracket consisting of the State Champions of this past season. The higher seed will host until the championship game which would be played at a neutral site. This is just for fun and an opinion of a friend and me, but here are our seedings and matchups.

#1 MUS vs #8 Union city

#4 Knox Webb vs #5 Beech

#3 White Station vs. #6 Giles Co

#2 Alcoa vs #7 Trousdale Co

Higher seeds were determined by MUS and Alcoa being ranked in the national polls, and MUS gets the one seed cuz they were ranked higher. #3 seed went to the 6A champion, #4 seed went to the small private champ, #5 seed went to the 5A champ, #6 seed went to the 4A champ, #7 seed went to the 2A champ, and of course the #8 seed goes to 1A champ.

Our winners of the 1st round were #1 MUS, #4 Knox Webb, #3 White Station, and #2 Alcoa. So this leaves us with the semifinal matchups of #4 Knox Webb @ #1 MUS and #3 White Station @ #2 Alcoa.

We picked #1 MUS and #2 Alcoa in a close physical game. And so that leaves us with #1 MUS vs #2 Alcoa at a neutral site. We never decided on a winner of this game. So thoughts and opinions of what you think would happen or different seedings. Remember its just for fun!!!!

Ok, me and a friend got a little free time one day at work, and came up with a playoff bracket consisting of the State Champions of this past season. The higher seed will host until the championship game which would be played at a neutral site. This is just for fun and an opinion of a friend and me, but here are our seedings and matchups.

#1 MUS vs #8 Union city

#4 Knox Webb vs #5 Beech

#3 White Station vs. #6 Giles Co

#2 Alcoa vs #7 Trousdale Co

Higher seeds were determined by MUS and Alcoa being ranked in the national polls, and MUS gets the one seed cuz they were ranked higher. #3 seed went to the 6A champion, #4 seed went to the small private champ, #5 seed went to the 5A champ, #6 seed went to the 4A champ, #7 seed went to the 2A champ, and of course the #8 seed goes to 1A champ.

Our winners of the 1st round were #1 MUS, #4 Knox Webb, #3 White Station, and #2 Alcoa. So this leaves us with the semifinal matchups of #4 Knox Webb @ #1 MUS and #3 White Station @ #2 Alcoa.

We picked #1 MUS and #2 Alcoa in a close physical game. And so that leaves us with #1 MUS vs #2 Alcoa at a neutral site. We never decided on a winner of this game. So thoughts and opinions of what you think would happen or different seedings. Remember its just for fun!!!!

That's cool. :ph34r: But I had Trousdale going deeper into the playoff. :ph34r: We tried it without private schools. :thumb:

• 5 weeks later...
i would like to see union city play TC or Alcoa.. the MUS game would be no contest with Bunnetti

Yeah I would love to see how TC fairs against a school like Alcoa. TC would have nothing to lose or prove in that game. I don't think they would beat us by more than 20 though. Heck we may even shock a few people. Not Rankin though. He has lost to us before. As far as UC, that game was played in 2005 TC 52 UC 16. But we would play ya'll again. LOL.