Coaching Position

russianbear

I and many other parents will miss Coach Reichel at Red Bank

He has been a great Coach to my child and and a friend.

People have ask my son and I many times why he was going to Red Bank and the answer was always Coach Reichel.This guy is one of the best technical wrestling coaches around.The Red Bank program has just started to build some enertia and now it will ....I am afraid ...go backwards once again.The team was poised to make a run at winning region duals and small school state duals next year with 7 returning state quailifiers two of wich placed in state 2010 and one 2009.

I understand budget cuts but think it will be hard to find a Coach to replace Reichel from the current staff since there is not a position open to teach at the school.

Red Bank will be put in the situation of some other programs. A Coach ...not a Wrestling Coach ... Coaching Wrestling.

GOOD LUCK TO COACH REICHEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your school has an opening this guy is the man for the job !

Coach Reichel will be GREATLY MISSED at RBH. He has coached my boys for the past two years, and they learned so MUCH. COACH REICHEL is the REASON THEY BOTH PLACED IN THE STATE. RBH will be suffering a great loss. He worked very hard to build the wrestling program and my fear is that the few good wrestlers RBH has will suffer even more.

Coach Reichel I wish you all the best and I know the Sharp boys will miss!!!!! Where ever you go they are going to be very LUCKY.