AA DISTRICT 3 BASEBALL

melabonz

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pigeon Forge is #1 in the State in AA and #5 in the State in all classes. These rankings are voted on by the Tennessee Baseball Coaches Association. So you can say or think whatever you want, but the facts are the facts! Look for yourself http://tbca.org/2010D1CLASSAAPOLL.htm

yea and wanna know why they are ranked #1 because THEY PLAY NOBODY AT ALL and everybody loves guinn..

From MY OPINION, what makes both these teams so great in AA ball is their pitching depth. Neither team can hit their way out of a wet paper bag, but their pitching and defense wins them ball games. All both teams have to do is scratch for a run here and there and that wins them ball games with their D and pitching performances. That is why the GIBBS and PF game is such a enjoyable game to watch. I would put both of these teams up against any AA team in state and expect to win simply because of the depth of the mound each team has. I am expecting and predicting a regional matchup at GIBBS between the 2 ball clubs next wednesday. Good Luck to all east tennessee teams as they fight their way to the state!!!