AC 2010 Spring Practice

Space3

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy, a lot of people have responded to this forum you started :lol: Please stop trying to start Forum's, no one cares about the cows and when there stupid game is :lol: You just need to join the entire coaching staff up in Cambell County and help with the recruiting efforts ;)8-)

d, what happened last year when the cows kicked the :blush: out of you in the second round? Keep running that mouth as the cows add another notch on their list of wins against the dragons. It is 10 years in a row on my count. I am sure you will bring up your lone win against the mavs last year, but like the other thread said, you have to celebrate every win. Best team in clinton history, sent to the barn by the cows. You see d123, nobody in clinton likes the mavs bc we keep beating you every year. Rival games are supposed to be won by the other school every year or two, you have one in eleven tries. As for OR, you have beat them three out of the last fifteen, not very good. Keep throwing barbs because that is what you do, but facts are facts. Enjoy.

Best team in history, no that honor goes to the team who went somewhere AC has never gone before :thumb: to the state title game! And you guys keep barking about beating us in the second round last year, when are two time all-state player was on the side line. If he hadn't got hurt against OR it wouldnt have been a contest either game, so give yourself a big pat on the back for beating a team without its best player by a last second td :popcorneater: Good job in the 3rd too. You lost twice that night, once on the field and your AD lost after the game too 8-)

Best team in history, no that honor goes to the team who went somewhere AC has never gone before 8-) to the state title game! And you guys keep barking about beating us in the second round last year, when are two time all-state player was on the side line. If he hadn't got hurt against OR it wouldnt have been a contest either game, so give yourself a big pat on the back for beating a team without its best player by a last second td :popcorneater: Good job in the 3rd too. You lost twice that night, once on the field and your AD lost after the game too 8-)

Thats all we hear are best player was on the bench!!! Give it a rest you lost still counts as a big L. But that over with so you get to look forward to another L this year...lol So your saying Clinton was a one man team last year...lol Without #2 you guys suck. :thumb:

Yea we were terrible :popcorneater: . beat you down week ten without him, and lost to you guys by a whooping 4 points without him :thumb: . believe me he would have added at least 2 tds to our score an you know that space 8-) . He was the best player in our district and maybe in east tennessee, so yes that was a huge difference and thats why you always get mad when we bring it up because its the truth.

Yea we were terrible :popcorneater: . beat you down week ten without him, and lost to you guys by a whooping 4 points without him 8-) . believe me he would have added at least 2 tds to our score an you know that space 8-) . He was the best player in our district and maybe in east tennessee, so yes that was a huge difference and thats why you always get mad when we bring it up because its the truth.

LOL I dont get mad cause AC won and Clinton lost you can say you would have beat us but the fact is you guys lost and you cant let it go :thumb: Thats sad D123 seems like to me you cant let it go :x

O Im fine wit it actually space. I knew you guys would give us trouble having to play ya twice in 3 weeks without or best player. You guys were a good team last season, even better when mayes was added to the line up so I'm fine with it :popcorneater: But everyone including your head coach knows things would have been different if # 2 would have played and been healthy. So just let that sink in for a while space, and pop in the film from Columbia :thumb:

O Im fine wit it actually space. I knew you guys would give us trouble having to play ya twice in 3 weeks without or best player. You guys were a good team last season, even better when mayes was added to the line up so I'm fine with it :roflol: But everyone including your head coach knows things would have been different if # 2 would have played and been healthy. So just let that sink in for a while space, and pop in the film from Columbia :thumb:

Thats was a great game. Would like to watch it again. Does that make you feel better? Saying the outcome would been diffrent. But who cares ? I dont!!! We won Clinton lost. Period! :roflol: