AC 2010 Spring Practice

Space3

Lets see, Stone and Hazelhurst were at Clinton from the 9th grade to 12th grade. They went 1 - 5. What is the excuse for the other 4 losses. I guess they hadn't made it to being the best player on the team yet. :thumb:

Stone didnt come to Clinton until his sophomore year. These young men worked their butts off to get Clinton back to a respectable level. I think they deserve your respect. There is more to football than just winning and losing.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stone didnt come to Clinton until his sophomore year. These young men worked their butts off to get Clinton back to a respectable level. I think they deserve your respect. There is more to football than just winning and losing.

Respect, Hmmm. Clinton fans come on a AC post and whine about not having there best player in the loss to AC last year and you want to talk about respect. Nobody was disrespecting their accomplishments, if you had pad attention to all the post, mine was in response to your resident pest who was whinning about losing. Maybe you all should learn a little repect and accept it, you lost end of story.

Yea maybe one day the cows will have a perfect season, and maybe one day they will make it to a title game, two the dragons have done. Until then keep watching the Columbia tape, watch the fight seen at the end :lol: priceless. :D:D

I see our old friend Mr. dragonfan is up to his old tricks. It's OK for him to refer to the past, but not anyone else. He's so pround of a 1992 title game, in which Clinton lost. But, as he told all the Oak Ridge posters, "wow, way to go. You won a state title back in 1991. how long ago was that you OR fans stay trying to live in the past huh! well you keep it up ok

Looks to me like AC is standing on top right now (as of the last time they played). But, you can't argue with someone like that. There not "aware" enough to realize his arguements only come back to beat him. Makes me think of an old expression. Something to do with a battle of wits and an unarmed man.

Yea maybe one day the cows will have a perfect season, and maybe one day they will make it to a title game, two the dragons have done. Until then keep watching the Columbia tape, watch the fight seen at the end :lol: priceless. :D:D

I see our old friend Mr. dragonfan is up to his old tricks. It's OK for him to refer to the past, but not anyone else. As he told all the Oak Ridge posters, "wow, way to go. You won a state title back in 1991. how long ago was that you OR fans stay trying to live in the past huh! well you keep it up ok."

As I see it, AC has a winning streak against Clinton.

Makes me think of an old expression. Something to do with a battle of wits and an unarmed man.

Perfect season last year buddy, including a win over the kitty Cats. :D

I see our old friend Mr. dragonfan is up to his old tricks. It's OK for him to refer to the past, but not anyone else. As he told all the Oak Ridge posters, "wow, way to go. You won a state title back in 1991. how long ago was that you OR fans stay trying to live in the past huh! well you keep it up ok."

As I see it, AC has a winning streak against Clinton.

Makes me think of an old expression. Something to do with a battle of wits and an unarmed man.

Perfect season last year buddy, including a win over the kitty Cats. :D

Again, total disregard for the title game reference. How selective. And I don't consider going home crying a "perfect season". I'll give you it was an undefeated regular season with a win over OR. If you want to bring up the far past. OR has MANY undefeated regular seasons with wins over Clinton on the way to a title games. Clinton does not. If you want to refer to the recent past, AC ended your season.

Which past to want to talk about?

I know this is football forum but....... looks like Clinton got dumb coaches in baseball too :lol: How can you let a kid keep hitting home runs? Walk him :D They finally got smart and walked 3 in a row to lose :D And got beat bad by the cats next game :D

In football I think this year it will come down to AC and Oakridge on who wins the region. Clinton maybe 3rd or 4th. I really think Oakride will be the team to beat they have some big kids good D. We will see cant wait. :lol:

I havent seen the Clinton baseball team play but read the papers, they arent very good. AC always has a really good baseball team so to only lose 5-4 on a very close call is pretty good coaching if you ask me. The best coaches have talent and Clinton doesnt. But as for the region, I talk trash to both ac and oak ridge because its fun, but really Im not stupid, I know what all both teams had coming back, you both will be very good along with the powell panthers with there stud running back. The region I think will be much more compeitive this season. I look for 4 or 5 teams to be in the mix with Oak Ridge leading the way.

I havent seen the Clinton baseball team play but read the papers, they arent very good. AC always has a really good baseball team so to only lose 5-4 on a very close call is pretty good coaching if you ask me. The best coaches have talent and Clinton doesnt. But as for the region, I talk trash to both ac and oak ridge because its fun, but really Im not stupid, I know what all both teams had coming back, you both will be very good along with the powell panthers with there stud running back. The region I think will be much more compeitive this season. I look for 4 or 5 teams to be in the mix with Oak Ridge leading the way.

"The best coaches have talent and Clinton doesnt." Well then what happen in football last year :D Clinton was loaded with talent and lost!!! Clinton coaches sucks then you made it suck even more bye add Josh Kerr :D You guys are smart!!! Dont you wonder why he isnt at AC?

I was talking about baseball genius You have 3 good football coachs and they all know you won by a last second td up 14 at half, lets see who made some very good half time adjustments? the clinton staff. who didnt have the best player in east tn to lean on, the clinton staff. who got in a fight after they got beat, your ad/sign holder on the sideline :D Clinton had talent and so did you :D I can think of several years that the cows were loaded and I mean loaded and still no championship game appearances, whats that say about your coaches out there? , and if the dragons would have had #2 our sorry coaches, as you say would have been in cookville, not on the news showing our butts after defeat like the cows. and if the story is true, dont know for sure cause i dont know josh but didnt he get the shaft out there from a guy with way less experience, and who is lucky they had a high scoring offense last season cause his defense aint stopped anybody yet :D clinton will take kerr, you guys can have gilliams brother :D doesnt he sell fireworks :D