3AAA District Tournament

PhatCat

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heard 3rd baseman for powell was ejected during game. what did he do. who will fill in.

Latham was called out on strikes and hit his bat down on the ground hard. He didn't say anything but the umpire ejected him. Probably deserved a warning or a confinement to the dugout, but definitely not an ejection. 3B won't be the problem as much as 1B. Skeen always plays 3B when Owenby pitches, but not sure who will play 1B. I'm sure Jeff will figure it out.

Wow, what a game at Halls vs. Powell. For the second time in a row against Powell, it took a walk-off Hr to beat them but this time it was a Grand Salami off of the bat of Austin Smith. Rumor has it that he was using the hot stick of Bryce Beeler. i think he should let him use it again. Anyway, it was worth my $5 too and as happy i feel for Halls, I feel sad just as much for Colby. Hang in there Kid, You're day is coming!

what are your predictions on tonights hv vs powell game? and do you think the winner will have a chance at beating the mavs who are playing pretty hot?

mavs playing pretty hot? huh didnt they jus get beat by halls 5-2.. so much for the super sophomores leading them to the regions? ha get off their meat

what are your predictions on tonights hv vs powell game? and do you think the winner will have a chance at beating the mavs who are playing pretty hot?

mavs playing pretty hot? huh didnt they jus get beat by halls 5-2.. so much for the super sophomores leading them to the regions? ha get off their meat