District 11-AAA Tournament

IndyEagle09

Well I was 2-0 on my predictions for Friday Night's game. Brentwood ripped through Hillsboro 24-1, while Centennial defeated Franklin 4-3.

Saturday was an interesting day in Thompson Station. Ravenwood defeated Brentwood in a very close game, while Independence defeated Centennial. I was not of fan of the loser's of this game having to play two games in a day. What was the thought process of this?

So Brentwood lost to Franklin. You could tell that Brentwood was still down after their close loss to Ravenwood. I don't think a team should have to play 2 games in one day in the district unless rain forces it. Franklin greatly benefited from Brentwood's earlier loss. What's up with some key Franklin players not in the lineup Saturday? No Bein, Sistrunk, or Grider for the Rebels.

Centennial then defeated Hillsboro, setting up a rematch of Friday night against the Rebels. These teams have split 2-2 this season, whoever wins this will have to play the Ravenwood-Indy loser tomorrow afternoon.

Tonight's Predictions

Centennial over Franklin

Indy over Ravenwood

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I missed these games, but it sounds like something worked for Franklin!!

What losing to Centennial means something works?

Its funny the Rebels go on a losing streak and no fans are commenting. Then when they win one game, where a freshman was on the mound for the other team their coaches are geniuses. You guys have major issues over there, that is all i know.

Well I was 2-0 on my predictions for Friday Night's game. Brentwood ripped through Hillsboro 24-1, while Centennial defeated Franklin 4-3.

Saturday was an interesting day in Thompson Station. Ravenwood defeated Brentwood in a very close game, while Independence defeated Centennial. I was not of fan of the loser's of this game having to play two games in a day. What was the thought process of this?

So Brentwood lost to Franklin. You could tell that Brentwood was still down after their close loss to Ravenwood. I don't think a team should have to play 2 games in one day in the district unless rain forces it. Franklin greatly benefited from Brentwood's earlier loss. What's up with some key Franklin players not in the lineup Saturday? No Bein, Sistrunk, or Grider for the Rebels.

Centennial then defeated Hillsboro, setting up a rematch of Friday night against the Rebels. These teams have split 2-2 this season, whoever wins this will have to play the Ravenwood-Indy loser tomorrow afternoon.

Tonight's Predictions

Centennial over Franklin

Indy over Ravenwood

Well Franklin won and your Eagles lost. I actually think that it will be a good game. I really don't understand why Bein hasn't been playing. When he came in tonight he hit a double to the wall. Sistrunk, from what I hear, hasn't been playing do to a very poor attitude. Grider was kicked off the team for a senior prank, which involved vandalization of the school.

I spoke with some parents last night and was told Bein was on the bench because he didnt get the bunt down in Friday night's game. The Falletta kid was on the bench because he slammed his bat down on the ground after a line drive out. The Sistrunk kid was on the bench because he swung at the first pitch after the coach told him not to. The Grider kid is no longer on the team because of a senior prank.

Does it all really matter though Franklin? It sounds like Bill M finally got to put the final nail in your coffin by losing to Ravenwood last night. Not only does he get to knock you out of the tournament, but if you were to some way beat him, you have to beat Rav twice now.

Good luck Franklin! You will need it.

Indy and Ravenwood met in the Winner's Bracket Final with Ravenwood winning. Both games surprised me last night. Centennial should of won their game, but they could not close it out. They outplayed Franklin for 6 1/2 innings. But that is why they play 7.

Look for Indy to beat Franklin tonight. Indy and Ravenwood will represent the district. Question is who gets to great reward of heading to Overton next Monday?

Those predictions aren't working out too good for IndyEagle09 - you're beloved Eagles just got knocked out of tournament play by my favorites....... the Franklin Rebels!!

Tough road to beat Ravenwood twice but the Rebels are showing what they are made of.

Well I may of not predicted the last three games right, but it does not matter as your favorite team was defeated and sent home until next March. Have fun Rebels, while Indy continues to play next week. .

Indy plays Overton Monday at Overton

Ravenwood plays a Metro team at home.