District 12 AA

I hope I got the right district. Who do you all think are the teams to beat? I believe my boys from Fairview will win the 3A portion of the district and compete to win the entire district. I don't see the 4A schools being as tough as they where last year other than Marshall. If we would have had a legitimate high school coach we could have defeated a couple of the 4A schools last year. Hughes is still a middle school level coach in my opinion

Good to have you back on the 3A board Coach Whitefield!

This is the real Coach Whitefield... you give me too much credit. Franklymydear is someone local in the Fairview community that follows the Jackets very closely...

As for me, I have no idea about what's going on at Fairview these days... I've got plenty to concentrate on at Centennial. Please leave me out of this discussion. Good luck to the Yellowjackets this season.

Chris Whitefield

Good to have you back on the 3A board Coach Whitefield!

So Coach Hughes how is spring practice doing. Learned that only trick plays will not cut it in High School yet?

Easy FMD........ All Coach Hughes needs to do is get his copy of "Football's Winning Trick Plays" by the legendary Chuck Klausing back from Garry Harris and hone his skills a bit more. I look for the Yellow Jacket's offense to be more explosive than ever.

By the way all you doubters need to talk to some folks that have played flag football with Coach Hughes......... man, the things he can do with a football are pure MAGIC. It just takes time to get it translated into wins on Friday nights! :lol:

• 1 month later...