AA State Tournament

Raiders0410

Lexington Beat a very good Dyersburg team away..Also Jackson SS is very good only speaking of west Tn. teams I thought Lexington had a tough schedule..But its gonna come down to pitching depth which i don't think either has that kind of depth..But Lexington can out slug you and you can win doing that..Good Luck to All West Tn. teams Bring one home...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im with you on that one.... even though Lexington beat themselves almost everytime they played SS, im going to go out on a limb and say Lexington is two and done!!! They have not played a very tough schedule because west TN baseball is weak this year! I would have liked to see them play some of the teams that the old Lexington used to play in those regional and sectional matchups... They dont have a pitcher that can throw over 84... I wish the best of luck to South Side and Lexington but I dont see either team winning this state tourney!

I don't know much about Lexington and JSS this year except what is on this board, but JSS just got completely shut down by Willis of Gibbs to the tune of 2 infield hits and 13 K's. Not trying to flame at all, but if that is the best West TN has to offer, it could very well be a quick exit for both teams.

We got the matchup everyone wanted to see! The Bats of Spring Hill vs the Pitching of Gibbs! Battle for the State Title!

Can anyone tell us anything about Gibbs? GO RAIDERS!

I could but I would have to shoot myself if I did.

lol... I understand! It should be an great game.

Im with you on that one.... even though Lexington beat themselves almost everytime they played SS, im going to go out on a limb and say Lexington is two and done!!! They have not played a very tough schedule because west TN baseball is weak this year! I would have liked to see them play some of the teams that the old Lexington used to play in those regional and sectional matchups... They dont have a pitcher that can throw over 84... I wish the best of luck to South Side and Lexington but I dont see either team winning this state tourney!

Nice call. Lexington was 2 through and barbecue and so was Jackson Southseems west tn baseball

isnt all it is made out to be. And my prediction of Smith Co makin a little bit of noise was correct. Congrats Owls you made history. Great season!