Becca Curtis Loretto

Ashley Evans Summertown

Kelsey Long Summertown

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is such a joke...The MTSCA all-whatever team is NOT a true assessment of stats. Many of these girls are great players, that is obvious, but many of them do not deserve to be on there. Every year this "organization" picks players who do not deserve to be on there. This list is based on who everyone "hears" is good and definitely not on statistics. And I don't even have a dog in the hunt... Some people on this list were injured for more than half of the season! Some don't even play at all. Looks to me like the MTSCA just takes whoever pays the dues to be a part of the "club" and puts those players on the "list." :rolleyes:

This is such a joke...The MTSCA all-whatever team is NOT a true assessment of stats. Many of these girls are great players, that is obvious, but many of them do not deserve to be on there. Every year this "organization" picks players who do not deserve to be on there. This list is based on who everyone "hears" is good and definitely not on statistics. And I don't even have a dog in the hunt... Some people on this list were injured for more than half of the season! Some don't even play at all. Looks to me like the MTSCA just takes whoever pays the dues to be a part of the "club" and puts those players on the "list." :thumb:

Look like somebody’s princess didn’t make it…..how dare those mean coaches…..make this number 14 on the Letter to the Parents! :popcorneater:

This is such a joke...The MTSCA all-whatever team is NOT a true assessment of stats. Many of these girls are great players, that is obvious, but many of them do not deserve to be on there. Every year this "organization" picks players who do not deserve to be on there. This list is based on who everyone "hears" is good and definitely not on statistics. And I don't even have a dog in the hunt... Some people on this list were injured for more than half of the season! Some don't even play at all. Looks to me like the MTSCA just takes whoever pays the dues to be a part of the "club" and puts those players on the "list." :thumb:

Look like somebody’s princess didn’t make it…..how dare those mean coaches…..make this number 14 on the Letter to the Parents! :popcorneater:

Actually, if you would read my post more carefully, I have no dog in this hunt. I have no children playing softball so I have no reason to complain. And since I know mrnoitall is Coach John Conditt, of course he is going to get on here and defend the MTSCA since he is the former president and current MTSCA tournament director! The MTSCA all-tournament team is a joke, and when the REAL all-state and all mid-state teams come out during the summer, do a comparison and you will see that as in years past, the teams don't even compare at ALL...

This is such a joke...The MTSCA all-whatever team is NOT a true assessment of stats. Many of these girls are great players, that is obvious, but many of them do not deserve to be on there. Every year this "organization" picks players who do not deserve to be on there. This list is based on who everyone "hears" is good and definitely not on statistics. And I don't even have a dog in the hunt... Some people on this list were injured for more than half of the season! Some don't even play at all. Looks to me like the MTSCA just takes whoever pays the dues to be a part of the "club" and puts those players on the "list." :blink:

Look like somebody’s princess didn’t make it…..how dare those mean coaches…..make this number 14 on the Letter to the Parents! :thumb:

Actually, if you would read my post more carefully, I have no dog in this hunt. I have no children playing softball so I have no reason to complain. And since I know mrnoitall is Coach John Conditt, of course he is going to get on here and defend the MTSCA since he is the former president and current MTSCA tournament director! The MTSCA all-tournament team is a joke, and when the REAL all-state and all mid-state teams come out during the summer, do a comparison and you will see that as in years past, the teams don't even compare at ALL...

"Newbie"

Maybe since you dont have no children that could be your problem....you may be to ugly to get you someone to have children with.... so go to the good Dr Goodbody and get you some of them "Happy Pills" cause it sounds like you are not a very happy "Newbie"......:popcorneater::thumb:

Hannah Hogan Columbia Academy

Hunter Holland Friendship Christian

Haley Fagan Cornersville

Laurel Burroughs Friendship Christian

Brittany Thornton Gordonsville

Amber Hunt Friendship Christian

Tasha Horne Summertown

Lauren Bradley Columbia Academy

Kayla Long Summertown

Amanda Griggs Cornersville

Caroline Ezell Loretto

Becca Curtis Loretto

Ashley Evans Summertown

Kelsey Long Summertown

Real good list?!?!?!? Too bad no one from Forrest made this list....go figure?? :popcorneater:

http://www.mtsca.org/Dispatch.pl

here is a link to the member schools, I did not see Forret/Chapel Hill on the list.

Also here is a statement from another post from Guru

by Guru » Mon May 24, 2010 12:46 pm

The MTSCA is an organization that promotes high school softball. Coaches are encouraged to join for the benefit of their players. By joining, it allows them to nominate their players for an All Academic team, an All Mid State team and a Senior All Star team. If the coach does not join, then there is NO way a girl can be nominated. Just because Suzy Q is the best centerfielder in the state, if her coach is not a member - then she can not be recognized by the MTSCA. It all starts with the Coach. We encourage all the Midstate coaches to join. Registration for membership is open from August until January.

Real good list?!?!?!? Too bad no one from Forrest made this list....go figure?? :popcorneater:

It could be that no players from Forrest were even submitted. I feel pretty certain that Stinnett and Curtis would be on there if their names had been submitted.

Any school can join. For some reason some choose not to!