Coaching Position

topher171

Well, I am from Middle Tennessee and wish to stay in the area. I have some college experience and 2 years of coaching experience. I believe that coaching requires a great deal from a coach and I believe in order to be an effective coach there is a key; whether that be running a wrestling room, classroom, coaching staff, kids in general, and that key is preparation on my part. I am looking for the opportunity to coach somewhere small and in southern middle tenn. if you have any info. it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

YOUR NAME, E-MAIL, WRESTLING EXPERIENCE, COACHING EXPERIENCE AND HOW FAR WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO TRAVEL FROM HOME. DO YOU HAVE A TEACHING DEGREE? IF SO, WHAT EXPERIENCE TEACHING DO YOU HAVE. I AM LOOKING FOR THE BASICS. I HAVE A BUNCH OF CONTACTS ALL OVER THE STATE. BUT I MUST KNOW WHO I AM RECOMENDING.

THE ANIMAL

YOUR NAME, E-MAIL, WRESTLING EXPERIENCE, COACHING EXPERIENCE AND HOW FAR WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO TRAVEL FROM HOME. DO YOU HAVE A TEACHING DEGREE? IF SO, WHAT EXPERIENCE TEACHING DO YOU HAVE. I AM LOOKING FOR THE BASICS. I HAVE A BUNCH OF CONTACTS ALL OVER THE STATE. BUT I MUST KNOW WHO I AM RECOMENDING.

THE ANIMAL

Animal, just give him your email address and let him give you the information that way.

:roflol: