MrNoitAll Summer

MrNoitAll

Well I aint sure where you are but I can tell you one thing we have done and that was take a trip up to Franklin the other day to watch some travel teams a playin.....now I hate to be the one to mention this but several of them travel coaches didnt look like the sharpest folks I have ever seen. Now I do agree we got us several of them high school coaches who aint real sharp either, but I was a thinkin I was goin to see the guru of coachin, and I didnt! Didnt make many changes, when good hitters came to bat, and didnt adjust very well to the pitchin they were a seein.....Players walked off of the fields, some forgot to get balls to warm up with, just didnt look very sharp. Now when you see them high school coaches coachin their travel teams you see a lot different approach about the sharpest,and the approach. I know this is goin to be a hittin home but when you got daddy's coachin their princess they dont want to make her little friends upset by expectin the same thing that high school coaches expect. I can heard it now "DADDY" dont be a yellin at us like that, the girls want like me, or you. I want to be popular with the other daddy's players.....I saw this one team that had all DADDY'S a coachin..........now ask if they thought they were good cause they were playin high C ball but it was called A.........I wonder if these daddy's will leave their jobs to become a real coach.......NOT!

Went to watch the pro Tn Diamonds play and saw the great players of the game (CAT,CAT,CAT,CAT she is prettier in person than on TV)! Was glad to see one of our high school coaches helping coach first base in Cindy Towers, saw Callahan (not sure spelled right, can you believe that?) hit a home run with the help of the center-fielder. Saw a player yell at the ump for a low strike that would have gotten her tossed in high school. But me and "MsBirdie" had a good weekend in "Music City".

Been doin a little fishin but has been hot as you know what here, if you ever get a chance come to Tims Ford for a great fishin place and skiing.

Been workin in the garden puttin up beans, pickles, and waitin on them tomato's to come in to make me some BLT sandwiches. Now there aint nothin better than go to the garden and pick you a tomato and eat it from the vine. You see we dont put all of that stuff on ours like other folks, we just use the natural stuff that the "Good Lord" gave us.

I saw this and thought I would share it with you all, have a good rest of the summer and will be touchin base you soon.

“Whether the weather be fine, Whether the weather be not, Whether the weather be cold, Whether the weather be hot, We'll weather the weather, Whatever the whether, Whether we like it or not” :popcorneater:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Readin' 'is makes me wish I's sittin' on a boat dock down on the Tims Ford eatin' a BLT and throwin' back some cool ones (sweet tea and a Mtn. Dew or 2 :unsure: ) with you and Ms. Birdie...and talkin' 'bout softball and its princesses. Now that'd be a good day, I don't care who you are.

Now have a good weekend and remember, keep your bail money in your front bib pocket, just in case. :popcorneater:

Readin' 'is makes me wish I's sittin' on a boat dock down on the Tims Ford eatin' a BLT and throwin' back some cool ones (sweet tea and a Mtn. Dew or 2 :unsure: ) with you and Ms. Birdie...and talkin' 'bout softball and its princesses. Now that'd be a good day, I don't care who you are.

Now have a good weekend and remember, keep your bail money in your front bib pocket, just in case. :thumb:

One time in my wild days, "Ms Birdie" tells me I am still havin them but I think I have slow down a bunch, but I did have the opportunity to spend ONE NITE only in one of the Mid-State finest. Well "Ole MrNoitAll" ain't real smart but I ain't that slow either and after my mammy and daddy found out, plus havin to sleep next to a gentleman that I dont want to ever see again, I learned my lesson! Guess that was the best thing that could have happen cause I ain't never wanted to go back! And the sad thing about it was that I was guilty of all charges! :popcorneater:

Your an idiot

Wow "Newbie" you must be gettin to hot on the inside as well as the outside, I have no doubt you "need some Happy Pills" wow, that is some way to come to the message boards. Your home life must really be bad! Did you get dropped on your head by your mama? What is a "fcsman"? :thumb:

Your an idiot

Wow "Newbie" you must be gettin to hot on the inside as well as the outside, I have no doubt you "need some Happy Pills" wow, that is some way to come to the message boards. Your home life must really be bad! Did you get dropped on your head by your mama? What is a "fcsman"? :thumb:

;) Yeah, and probably never attended a spelling class...apparently! :lol:

Hope it ain't 'Friendship Christian School'... If so, uh-oh!

Mr noitall, there you go again, trying to stir the pot. I can't speak for the Franklin Tourney, just as you can't speak for the High School game where I saw a coach standing in the 3rd base coaching box talking on a cell phone while a player had just trippled off the fence and was looking for a signal while rounding 2nd. I'm sure both have good and bad examples. I have always said that the people at good High School programs have no idea how bad it is at "Bad " high school programs. I am sure people have had the same experience ( well, maybe not that expirience) with travel ball. The difference is you can research which travel team you want to play and join the one that is the best fit for you. Unlike High School where you are stuck unless you move.

I hope you can make it down to the ASA 18-Gold Nationals in Marietta Ga in August. I promise you will see a different level of ball. You can even watch some local girls as the Tn Xplosion Gold has won there birth and will be playing. It is a short drive and it really doesn't matter which day you go as all the teams will be VERY good. The Fury Fastpitch Gold, Nashville Nighthawks Gold, and Elite Diamonds are also working on getting births. Worth Gold is supposed to be a Gold team but nobody has seen them anywhere.

Yes there are some very good High School coaches out there but please don't degrade all travel ball coaches as "Daddy Ball" types.

Mr noitall, there you go again, trying to stir the pot. I can't speak for the Franklin Tourney, just as you can't speak for the High School game where I saw a coach standing in the 3rd base coaching box talking on a cell phone while a player had just trippled off the fence and was looking for a signal while rounding 2nd. I'm sure both have good and bad examples. I have always said that the people at good High School programs have no idea how bad it is at "Bad " high school programs. I am sure people have had the same experience ( well, maybe not that expirience) with travel ball. The difference is you can research which travel team you want to play and join the one that is the best fit for you. Unlike High School where you are stuck unless you move.

I hope you can make it down to the ASA 18-Gold Nationals in Marietta Ga in August. I promise you will see a different level of ball. You can even watch some local girls as the Tn Xplosion Gold has won there birth and will be playing. It is a short drive and it really doesn't matter which day you go as all the teams will be VERY good. The Fury Fastpitch Gold, Nashville Nighthawks Gold, and Elite Diamonds are also working on getting births. Worth Gold is supposed to be a Gold team but nobody has seen them anywhere.

Yes there are some very good High School coaches out there but please don't degrade all travel ball coaches as "Daddy Ball" types.

I do agree with you these teams have coaches who are playing and getting some of the best talent around, I do think these are as good as any coach that I have seen. Well except for my idol....... I have gotten to see the Fury play and do know a couple of the girls. Now talkin about a high school coach I saw one holding the first base fence up talkin to a fan on the fence line, when the girl rip a double to right field......now you know that didnt make me mad. He just yelled from the fence.......

Point well taken about bad high school programs, words are not allowed on coacht to explain how bad these coaches are.....cause they played baseball once in their youth that makes them a softball coach......ok, I rode on a plane once does that make me a pilot? Baseball and softball coaches are or should be two different breeds. I hate it went you hear coaches say I have coached baseball so there is no difference in softball. Which is true to a point....3 outs, 9 players, 3 K's, 4 BB's, a few rules and then..................

Well I need to go take the trash before my "MsBirdie" comes home for lunch..... :thumb:

Mr NoItAll....are you there to watch the game or look at men's hands?

Hmmmm ain't sure what your question is, but I can tell you one darn thing I ain't watchin men for nothin! You see I got the best "ole lady" in the world in "MsBirdie" so why would I want to be watchin some ole boy hands? Now you can ask if I watch some women sometimes when "MsBirdie" ain't around and that is a different story! If you know what I mean? :roflolk: