Best 1st Basemen?

coachgirl03

The problem here is many of the "true" first baseman that are out there may not actually play first base in High School because they are more valuable elsewhere with their respective high school team. I can think of three that could top the list. Laren Stanley out of Smyrna, Kaleigh Pierce out of Greenbrier, Kelsey Capella of Mt. Juliet (now DCA). All three have those long lanky go go gadget arms to make those incredble digs. Here's the gist of it though, none of them play 1st Base in high school! Go figure but those are the top three I have seen play in travel and HS. Kaleigh was playing third, Lauren Center, and Kelsey pitching that last time I watched any of their games.

Edit: Had to add another even though I think she is a better SS and that is Lizzy Stevens of DA. She doesn't have the reach but is definately hard nosed. Loves to play first even though she is better suited at short or third.

I'm just curious as to who you all think is the best there. Any division, any team.

Well things kinda boring since the season is over but I am saying that I have never seen a kid recruited to play first base, I am sure someone has but usually first base is a left over for the kid that wasn't good enough to win the third base job.

ImJustSayin