Lewis-Overrated???

HighSchoolStats

I've been keeping up with High School football for a long time now, so I believe I am entitled to an opinion. Lewis County High School comes up quite often on coacht as being one of the most overrated schools in the state. After doing some research I found that Lewis Co. is located in Hohenwald and classified as AA. I also found a copy of Lewis County's schedule and viewed a gametape of them facing Mt.Pleasant. Let me be the first to say, LC is not overrated. They are a very well disciplined team with lots of talent. There quaterback #16 plays well, but I would not list him as one of the best in the state. His numbers tell the story...341 passing, 2TD'S, 3INT'S thru four games going into tonight's game vs Lawrence Co. Lewis Co. fullback(#4) on the otherhand has been a shining point! He is very stout, quick and not afraid to run someone over. So when it comes down to it I truely believe LC deserves some respect, and I wouldn't be suprised to see them when State rolls around. Other QB'S I would like to mention are Sevier Co.'s Ryan Watson and Tyler Shultz, Collinwood's Jonathon Ward, Brentwood's Austin Everson, and Obion County Central's Wes Moore. These are all exceptional QB's that deserve a little respect also.Thanks.