12u Nationals

Congratulations to the KGC Lady Pride for their 4th place finish at 12U Nationals last week in Rochester MN. Our girls played hard and represented Tennessee well. Way to go girls - we are proud of you! Congrats are also in order for Tennessee Team Pride and the Lady Trotters for competing in the Championship Bracket.

Congratulations to the KGC Lady Pride for their 4th place finish at 12U Nationals last week in Rochester MN. Our girls played hard and represented Tennessee well. Way to go girls - we are proud of you! Congrats are also in order for Tennessee Team Pride and the Lady Trotters for competing in the Championship Bracket.

It's a shame that KGC uses the name Girl's Club when they have no real relationship with the true Boy's and Girl's Club. My kid has been a member for years and has never been asked to play.

It's a shame that KGC uses the name Girl's Club when they have no real relationship with the true Boy's and Girl's Club. My kid has been a member for years and has never been asked to play.

Pardon me - my bad. I'm a creature of habit. Let me rephrase. Congratulations to the KNOXVILLE Lady Pride on their 4th place finish at AAU Nationals. Is it OK for me to use KNOXVILLE? Because I'm sure there are some girls who live in Knoxville who have never been asked to play.....

And my kid was also a member for years. Paid my annual dues and paid my weekly fee for afterschool care for years. We signed up and put my daughter through the basketball program early on - which I highly recommend to anyone interested in developing their children's basketball skills. Never was asked - just inquired and did it. It's not an exclusive program. Everyone is welcome!

Call us what you want. KGC, Lady Pride, Knoxville Lady Pride, The Little Blue Team - whatever. I just wanted to recognize a group of 7th grade girls who worked hard all season and saw it pay off. Didn't invite your bitter comment and didn't mean to ruffle any roadrunner feathers.

Guessing your daughter doesn't go to a private school or you don't have lots of money.

Roadrunner you still on that kick? For your information the team is called the Knoxville Lady Pride now and the uniform has no emblems of any kind on it.......Give it a rest.

Doesn't the front of the girls uniforms have Knoxville Girls Club on them, did the last time we played them.

The team is still called KGC by others outside the club. We must be doing something right if your still trying to tear us down.

A post on coach T has Robpride himself calling them KGC, not just outside clubs.

Guessing your daughter doesn't go to a private school or you don't have lots of money.

Roadrunner you still on that kick? For your information the team is called the Knoxville Lady Pride now and the uniform has no emblems of any kind on it.......Give it a rest.

Doesn't the front of the girls uniforms have Knoxville Girls Club on them, did the last time we played them.

The team is still called KGC by others outside the club. We must be doing something right if your still trying to tear us down.

A post on coach T has Robpride himself calling them KGC, not just outside clubs.

Regardless of what name you wish to call them, you have to respect their success over the years. Mike, Rob and Shelley do a great job with these girls. Congrads to all the TN teams for their finish at Nationals.

WOW! I cant believe you guys are actually upset about the name of a team. Hello.. lets not miss the big picture here and that is an amazing group of young athletes and coaches. You have to give credit where credit is due and this team of spunky girls sure deserves alot of it! Not only are they great athletes but they are also a GREAT bunch of girls with outstanding values. CONGRATS TO ALL THE PLAYERS, COACHES AND FAMILIES!!! We will ALWAYS be KGC, Knoxville Girls Club, Lady Pride fans!!! :thumb: