Kingston's Transfer Student?

TheDieHardFan

Sounds stable enough. Anyone sure its not the same transfer. Well school hasn't started and no one has enrolled and we need a good TSSAA investigation to get the school seaason started right. Is that the one that is 6'3" and has a 76" wing span? And runs like a rabbit and jumps like a deer? And is a friend of the family of the Supt. of schools somewhere and whose mother and father got a job at one of those towns but it is unsure where. And its unsure when she tried out with the other school or the date she quit. In fact, really no one knows this player is even there. And yes, this post is in jest. Just like the many situations that come around every year at this time. UMMM. 6'3", rabbit, deer. You guys better check this out. Like that high schooler from China a couple of years back, 8'1". What ever happened to that player?

Edited by PHargis

One of the parents on the team told me they had a transfer student from Lenoir City and I was just curious as to whether she could just give them some depth because the Lady Jackets could use some depth since they lost 4 seniors (All of which started or had decent playing time). No need to be condescending. I highly doubt she's the answer to Kingston's prayers, but it would be nice to know if she can give Kingston some depth, which probably is their biggest issue this year.

• 3 weeks later...

One of the parents on the team told me they had a transfer student from Lenoir City and I was just curious as to whether she could just give them some depth because the Lady Jackets could use some depth since they lost 4 seniors (All of which started or had decent playing time). No need to be condescending. I highly doubt she's the answer to Kingston's prayers, but it would be nice to know if she can give Kingston some depth, which probably is their biggest issue this year.

Even though she may have not participated at LC, does there still have to be a change of address in order for her to be eligible???

Even though she may have not participated at LC, does there still have to be a change of address in order for her to be eligible???

I'm not 100% sure on that. Don't hold me to it, but I think the sitting out a year without changing addresses rules only applies if you played sports the previous year.