2010 Sequoyah Chiefs

bigclittleh

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it is almost Football time in Tennessee! I can't wait! How will the Chiefs Do this year? Let's Hear what everyone thinks!! Go Chiefs!

The season is almost here and i think the chiefs will have a good team with loads of experience at o line with peels wiggins hague arp and possibly freshman named shane wilbun that would be 2 juniors 2 seniors experience helps............. as for the backfeild dyer at qb huffman joe bill hall mckane and possibly bell at running back..... with the other schools in the district struggling the chiefs could make a serious run at the playoffs this year...... last year did not go well we all know it was rough but im telling u there is something about them this year that makes me say this team could be dangerous give me ur thoughts

Edited by gatorsfan18

The season is almost here and i think the chiefs will have a good team with loads of experience at o line with peels wiggins hague arp and possibly freshman named shane wilbun that would be 2 juniors 2 seniors experience helps............. as for the backfeild dyer at qb huffman joe bill hall mckane and possibly bell at running back..... with the other schools in the district struggling the chiefs could make a serious run at the playoffs this year...... last year did not go well we all know it was rough but im telling u there is something about them this year that makes me say this team could be dangerous give me ur thoughts

:thumb:

I would like to know why you think Polk is struggling in this district? THey have all the skill postions returning and have great size and experience on in the trenches which the o line hase 3 returning starters. I just can't figure out how you see Polk struggling. Central might drop off a little bit Meigs has a new coach take a year or 2 to get use to the system. I do see the chiefs improving but not winning this district.

I would like to know why you think Polk is struggling in this district? THey have all the skill postions returning and have great size and experience on in the trenches which the o line hase 3 returning starters. I just can't figure out how you see Polk struggling. Central might drop off a little bit Meigs has a new coach take a year or 2 to get use to the system. I do see the chiefs improving but not winning this district.

I don't think anyone thinks Polk will struggle! Polk will win the district! Everyone else will struggle! It will be a dog fight for all the places except First! Good Luck chiefs!

no sir i think u have misunderstood me i meant all the other teams struggling like central meigs and sweetwater not polk Polk county will be loaded.... i was saying i think the chiefs will finish 2nd in the district this year

OK Guys, someone let me know how things are going? Only football I've heard about is that a friend from Loudon and he says over half of the team has not yet got in full pads because of lack of workouts over the summer, some type of point system, he really will not tell me much. I heard some of the freshmen were big but still showing freshmen nerves. Talk to me...