Giles Co. 2010

bobcat93

Is Giles Co. playing in any jamborees this year.They usually play Lincoln Co. in a jamboree at Marshall Co.

I was told that Friday's session @ Lincoln County would be an all day event (practice early, scrimmage late).

No details on Franklin County session yet. I'll probably know something after practice tonight/tomorrow.

How did the scrimmage go with Lincoln County?

It started off nicely, with a special teams td and a offensive td. Then it got a bit trepadascious. Three picks in 4 possesions, the first one when we were on the 3 yard line about to score...it got ran back to the three. The second group did come in and score 2 td's for the cats. One offensively and one deffensively on a int.

It started off nicely, with a special teams td and a offensive td. Then it got a bit trepadascious. Three picks in 4 possesions, the first one when we were on the 3 yard line about to score...it got ran back to the three. The second group did come in and score 2 td's for the cats. One offensively and one deffensively on a int.

Wow someone has been reading the dictionary while watching practice. Nice word rock(trepidacious). Have to admit if I hadnt heard it on sports center I would have had to look it up. Keep up the good work my brain could use the exercise. Good to get all these types of mistakes out of the way now. Good luck CATS!