9u Looking for a Competitive Fall Ball Team!

I posted a few weeks ago looking for a team that could use a fill in for the rest of the summer, however now I am looking for a Team that will need someone for fall ball.

Zachary is a big 9u ( 10u for Fall and next year )that started playing travel ball with the Warhawks at 8, playing up in the 9u. Played Fall ball with the Knoxville Stars 8u, then played for Showtime as a 9u, still only 8. This season he played for the Franklin Force 9u at his right age.

We were expecting to play Fall Ball with the force, however they have decided not to play Fall Ball.

He had a good season and enjoyed playing, He plays 1st, 3rd and Pitches. He pitches in the mid 50's and is getting stronger. Has a good bat, with 2 Homeruns, over 200ft fields, Left Center and Dead Center. Has a good glove and isn't afraid to get in front of the ball to stop it!

We are looking for a competitive team, but most importantly Coaches that not only push, but teach as well!

If any coaches remember the kids if you played against the Force, Zack was the biggest kid on the team.

If you would like to give Zachary a tryout, please email me at sales101@aol.com or call me at 615-692-9444, Thanks, Don

Edited by BigDoninTN

• 7 months later...