Clinton Football

thekidd0086

The coaches at Clinton are saying alot of teams in the Region will be surprised this year. We lost alot of player last year to graduation but I think alot of people will be surprised by our young talent. We have alot of young players that will be on our line but they are pretty good size. Camion should be our go to guy as far as big plays. AC and OR will both be tough this year but they can be beat. Cant wait for football season should be a good one in our region , we got alot of tough teams.

Here is a video from one of the young lineman that made and played in the Junior Army All-American game last year! He is a 6'2 280 pound lineman.

Edited by thekidd0086

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clinton isnt really going to be sneaking up on anybody this year. I mean Clinton has a target on their backs from last year. All the teams we beat last year, wants to return the favor this year. We have alot of young talent on the team, but what can these coaches get out of them? I think this season is going to tell alot about our coaching staff. I am pleased with all the coaches, and dont have a problem with any of them and hope they stay at Clinton for a long time to come.

Clinton can be as good as they want to be. I think we are still hungry from last year. This years team may not go 10-0, but i believe this team could end up going deeper into the playoffs than last years team. Only time will tell.

GO DRAGONS!!!!

That would be shocking.Clinton has never been big on edu.The smart ones go to school 8 miles down the road.Dont really see the good ole boy network allowing anybody to change whats been going on for years.You cant punish the kids for doing what they have got away with since 1st grade.

A area coach has told me that Clinton will suck this year if what he heard is true, the new principle is looking into some of their players grades. A big blow up could be coming this week over grades, any news?

Thank goodness, for the kids sake, that this new principal is looking hard at grades of the Clinton athletes!! It's a shame for a kid to not miss a single game in High School at Clinton, and then not graduate!!! I know for a fact that this has happened in the past and that is such a shame.....I would dare say that Camion and other stars do not make the grades to get into a single game this year if this is looked at seriously...Football or Basketball...not without the coaches passing them around the system...Congrats to the new Principal for not letting this go on for just the "stars" of the team at Clinton. It's way past time for a CRACK DOWN at Clinton High...There are enough good kids that make the grades at Clinton that should be playing...

Thank goodness, for the kids sake, that this new principal is looking hard at grades of the Clinton athletes!! It's a shame for a kid to not miss a single game in High School at Clinton, and then not graduate!!! I know for a fact that this has happened in the past and that is such a shame.....I would dare say that Camion and other stars do not make the grades to get into a single game this year if this is looked at seriously...Football or Basketball...not without the coaches passing them around the system...Congrats to the new Principal for not letting this go on for just the "stars" of the team at Clinton. It's way past time for a CRACK DOWN at Clinton High...There are enough good kids that make the grades at Clinton that should be playing...

That sucks if true.. You all would probley finish 500 if its not but if true I see 0-10....lol

That would be shocking.Clinton has never been big on edu.The smart ones go to school 8 miles down the road. I don't really see the good ole boy network allowing anybody to change what's been going on for years.You can't punish the kids for doing what they have gotten away with since 1st grade.

As you can see, I've taken the liberty of going through your post and correcting your mistakes in red. You're welcome. I guess you're not one of the "smart ones" that went to school "8 miles down the road."