rate your order of finish  

30 members have voted

1. 1. who wins this year

• Adamsville
    • Riverside
    • TCA
    • Scotts Hill
    • Middleton

Adamsville traveled to Loretto Friday night! The Cardinals seems to have stayed with this pre-season theme! "Total domination" Loretto looked to have some quick players but they were held in check! Adamsville size and strength proved to much! The starters pitched a shut out scoring 6 Td's to Zero! The second and third team gave up a score after fumbling on thier own 40 on the last series of the game!

Looking forward to seeing Bolivar in the jamboree!

On the TCA scrimmage , looks like Huntingdon is down this year. I would have thought they would run all over tca!

Hmmmm ! Interesting .............

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adamsville traveled to Loretto Friday night! The Cardinals seems to have stayed with this pre-season theme! "Total domination" Loretto looked to have some quick players but they were held in check! Adamsville size and strength proved to much! The starters pitched a shut out scoring 6 Td's to Zero! The second and third team gave up a score after fumbling on thier own 40 on the last series of the game!

On the TCA scrimmage , looks like Huntingdon is down this year. I would have thought they would run all over tca!

Huntingdon will improve as the season progresses.

I can't see adamsville winning this region. I think riverside will be the best team. However tca will be tough because they have the biggest game changer in the region. Washington can take over a game and that makes them very dangerous. At the end of the year last season I believe that riverside was much better than than adamsville. Adamsville's soft schedule also doesn't help them get ready for a playoff run. So the way i see this region playing out would be:

1 riverside

2 tca

3 adamsville

and all three will make the playoffs because I can see adamsville being 7-3 with no problem and more than likely will have a better overall record than tca. I see tca being 5-5 or 6-4 and they have a good football team but play such a tough schedule.

Edited by 1footballguru

Anybody know anything about Scotts Hill this year? We open our season at their place next Friday night. I think we may be their first ever true home game on their new field...not sure about that though. I heard they lost their QB and several others graduated too. Any truth to this?

I should be getting the Collinwood/Scotts Hill scrimmage film soon. I'll let you know some details.

Mr guru sir, thanks fir your insight! But I'll gladly disagree, riverside will most likely have a pretty good back field but they will be no match for these redbirds! Besides it's hard to run the rock when your punch drunk! These boys love to hit and Riverside was alittle timid last year to say the least! ( you ought to see the hightkight film of a riverside ball carrier going into the fetal position before a hit) I'm not trying to be arrogant by any means, we weren't givin any credit last year either! As for Tca , JW is the real deal but one man cant do win it all! They will be out for payback this year and it will be a tough game no dought! I think we will just over power them and come away with a win!

Ohh and I do like your pole though , you pick River, then Tca then us, but you said we'll have a better record! Thats just good guru'ing right there for sure! ;)

I'm not taking anything away from Loretta. Adamsville had a good football last year and will have this season. But i wouldn't put to much into scrimmages. Scrimmages are not the real deal. Big difference between the two. Not knocking Loretta this is a team that has 3 wins in five years. Waverly and Loretta combined have only 24 wins between them in the last 5 years and 69 losses! Adamsville will have a good football team but lets wait till the season to start and for the oppisition to get a little tougher before we start tooting our horns! Good luck this season! :ph34r:

Ok ok ok ! I get alittle excited, just proud of our boys here in lil ole McNairy county! I was around last years team enough to see that we are way better this year, now we lost he heart and soul of our defense but we got two or three that will step up and be leaders! I guess what I'm saying is .............. Well ............. We look purty darn good!

Dont put the blow hard tag on me , just love me some friday night lights! :D

Ok ok ok ! I get alittle excited, just proud of our boys here in lil ole McNairy county! I was around last years team enough to see that we are way better this year, now we lost he heart and soul of our defense but we got two or three that will step up and be leaders! I guess what I'm saying is .............. Well ............. We look purty darn good!

Dont put the blow hard tag on me , just love me some friday night lights! :D

I'm not putting the blow hard tag on u or anyone. Nothing wrong with getting excited and being pumped i am as well! Peabody beat Crockett County in a scrimmage in July and West Carroll Saturday. Yes it's nice to look good in scrimmages but personally i don't put much into them. Coach Pratt may have been sand bagging for all i know! Taking nothing from West Carroll but i don't see what Peabody got out of scrimmages a 1a school! Good luck to the Cardinals this season and i meant no harm. I just don't put much into scrimmages! :)