Oakland/Riverdale/Lincoln Co.?

phishhead

Guest region4fan

I just wanted to remind you that Blackman High School is also a M'boro team and if you will recall.....they beat LINCOLN COUNTY!!!! Now let's check some facts here....Riverdale loses at LC and Oakland loses in LC. Both games were heartbreakers and down to the wire with controversial officiating. Now LC LOSES to Blackman and Franklin County, but both games are AWAY??????You think about who should be ashamed.

Now I do have to say that your QB is quite an athlete. Check your film and you will see that #82 was OFFSIDES all night long with no call. In fact, LC just had 1 or 2 penalties all night long.We had one in the OT as well as, a TD pass called out of bounds (that is on two cameras that I saw replays of as in.)

I am sure that the RIVERDALE fans are as proud of their team as OAKLAND's fans are of them. LC fans were on this board all last week slashing Coach Thompson and LC'S team for losing the week before. Now you want to be their greatest fans. Which way is it?Ashamed is what you should be for doubting your team.

Posted by region4fan:

I just wanted to remind you that Blackman High School is also a M'boro team and if you will recall.....they beat LINCOLN COUNTY!!!! Now let's check some facts here....Riverdale loses at LC and Oakland loses in LC. Both games were heartbreakers and down to the wire with controversial officiating. Now LC LOSES to Blackman and Franklin County, but both games are AWAY??????You think about who should be ashamed.

Now I do have to say that your QB is quite an athlete. Check your film and you will see that #82 was OFFSIDES all night long with no call. In fact, LC just had 1 or 2 penalties all night long.We had one in the OT as well as, a TD pass called out of bounds (that is on two cameras that I saw replays of as in.)

I am sure that the RIVERDALE fans are as proud of their team as OAKLAND's fans are of them. LC fans were on this board all last week slashing Coach Thompson and LC'S team for losing the week before. Now you want to be their greatest fans. Which way is it?Ashamed is what you should be for doubting your team.

no change of heart here.all the lincoln county win did for me was cost me a pic on the big ones contest!

Region4 fan...I was on here supporting Coach Thompson. There are some people on here who do not like Coach Thompson. As for those people, I could care less what they think! I support Coach Thompson and his staff. As for controversial officating...every team has calls that go against them...EVERY TEAM!!! I suppose you are going to say that Lincoln County won the game because of the officials...get real. You got outplayed...and outcoached...toss sweep on fourth and goal??? Hello!!!