Heritage Week 0

scoot91

Well its here. The first week is upon us. What is to be expected from both of these teams?

I know Karns has had its share of drama over the summer, how will it affect them? Heritage has worked hard in the weight room this summer and have added a few new faces to the coaching staff. Lets see if it can show up on the field. My opinion is that it will and only good things to come for the Heritage program.

GO MOUNTAINEERS....

Well its here. The first week is upon us. What is to be expected from both of these teams?

I know Karns has had its share of drama over the summer, how will it affect them? Heritage has worked hard in the weight room this summer and have added a few new faces to the coaching staff. Lets see if it can show up on the field. My opinion is that it will and only good things to come for the Heritage program.

GO MOUNTAINEERS....

Hey scoot

Good luck friday. Wish you all well. Grapevine said the injury bug had bit pretty hard out your way. Any one getting to coming back this week? There was some big ole boys not dressed the other night that looked like any line coach would love to have.

tpoole12

Hey scoot

Good luck friday. Wish you all well. Grapevine said the injury bug had bit pretty hard out your way. Any one getting to coming back this week? There was some big ole boys not dressed the other night that looked like any line coach would love to have.

tpoole12

Karns is coming to play. New Head Coach Witt knows how to get a team motivated. Some less experienced guys with some understandable jitters made for a bad visit to Neyland, but that one didn't count. Right now Karns is tied for 1st place in the running for a state championship. Those Mountaineers better head for the hills! Go Karns. :hungry:

Congratulations on the win. I was at WB but had my radio on this game. I'd say the paying customers got their money's worth. Kept hearing Evan Brown's name. (Go Raiders). I'm planning on being there next week. Good Luck the rest of the way.. :thumb:

tpoole12

Thanks tpoole, sorry to hear about your about the big loss. Evan had a pretty good game. The key to our win was our punter and the defense. We had some issues on offense but got it done when we needed to. Come on out next week. Good luck to you too on the rest of the season. Did WB come out clean, with no injuries? I think we did ok, maybe a few bumps and bruises is all.