Siegel vs Independance

crazy_cowboy89

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel fell apart tonight. As bad as they played they still had a chance to win late in the game. They can get better in all aspects of the game especially in special teams. Independence is a good team and shouldn't be taken lightly. Wyant will rebound and come back next week ready to go.

yeah they had a chance to win thanks to indy's awful redzone offense. 2 fumbles inside the 10 i believe. both teams will do well this season i think. next week is a tough one against oakland though should be fun to watch, go eagles!

This is a great post!!! You REALLY know your high school football keep up all year with the terrific and accurate posts you make. Looks like your prediction was a little off. And all the haters on indy what you got to say now? nothing exactly. Independence has great coaching and it showed tonight too. Kevin Dyson is the MAN.

although eubanks was a good coach, you still cant say anything to indy. they proved themselves and you are mistaken about bga get it right.

although eubanks was a good coach, you still cant say anything to indy. they proved themselves and you are mistaken about bga get it right.

a win is a win is still a win, indy will take it anyway they can...

Still saying that i am still not sold on INDY or its coaching staff - many questions will be answered next week

Can someone tell me what happened in the final two minutes?

indy help siegel and forced them to punt and idny blocked it and took it to the like 20 and a pass from adam thompson #18 to Christian Leake #15 for the touchdown and then the PAT sealed the deal and siegel returned the kickoff to the 50 ish but the clock expired...game over.

a win is a win is still a win, indy will take it anyway they can...

Still saying that i am still not sold on INDY or its coaching staff - many questions will be answered next week

Kevin Dyson, Red Roberts, and Indy's D coordinator from the '08 5A runner-up (Coach Bobby..., his last name escapes me) & you are questioning the staff??? Add in the other assistants & I would put IHS's staff up against every TN team. The talent may not be there as it was in the past years, but they get the boys to play hard & aggressive. If they can stay in the games on the defensive side they may (and as seen tonight) will find ways to beat better athletes. Great job IHS foootball staff & players.

This is a great post!!! You REALLY know your high school football keep up all year with the terrific and accurate posts you make. Looks like your prediction was a little off. And all the haters on indy what you got to say now? nothing exactly. Independence has great coaching and it showed tonight too. Kevin Dyson is the MAN.

I used to go to indy so i know more im sure than you ever would about the team. Dont get me wrong i wanted them to win but reality sets in it was a lucky win. Thompson isnt worth a d*mn, cant see over the line. Him trying to act like heckman isnt going to happen. And to the other guy, they ddint get a first down at the bga scrimmage. Our o line is week and deffense is the only reason we stood up and even having a chance. AND FOR DYSON, what a great coach, doesnt even have a hurry up offense set. PATHETIC FUNDAMENTALS. They picked dyson up strictly because of his name and who he is. Dont get me wrong hes a great guy, but im sure there were a lot better prospects indy could have gotten. Ravenwoods ex state coach was one of the canidates that was quickly declined by cambells ignorant self. Eubanks will be the one and only coach to lead indy to a state title game. Although he had a great team to work with noone else that ever steps foot in Indy again will even have a chance. Lack of talent, coaching, and prospects. Now that cass of 10 is gone Indy has nothing. Love to hear back from you or your son who sits on the sidelines every friday and will make nothing of himself.

Kevin Dyson, Red Roberts, and Indy's D coordinator from the '08 5A runner-up (Coach Bobby..., his last name escapes me) & you are questioning the staff??? Add in the other assistants & I would put IHS's staff up against every TN team. The talent may not be there as it was in the past years, but they get the boys to play hard & aggressive. If they can stay in the games on the defensive side they may (and as seen tonight) will find ways to beat better athletes. Great job IHS foootball staff & players.

Ha, its not the d my friend. Offense is pathetic Nothing to work with but maybe bryce. Theres a lot better staff than dyson. What you dont know is dyson was probably one of the lowest prospects of coaches available. There were 3 time state champ coaches applying for jobs that were quickly denied by ignorant cambell.

what kind of spiked cool aid have you been drinking thinking they have one of the best coaching staffs in the state - they cant even claim top 2 in thier own conference.

coach bobby is not on that level you claim to think he is, ask smyrna (state game)

Dyson got the job by default and pure ignorance by the IHS admin - look how many high level coaches that won state championships or better qualified applied and turned down the job- dyson great coach? they recover the blocked punt at the 10yard line, with 30 seconds, no timeouts left -what does your coach do? he run the ball twice with 30 seconds left , no timeouts and ends up losing 3 yards before the winning 13 yd TD with 6.1 secs left- WAIT IT GETS better Dyson said " I was trying to catch them offsides ( on the second running play) make them make a play- i didnt work out but fortunatley the next play did""

what what what what - an idiot - spike the ball,call a pass play but trying to catch them off sides to what gain 5 yards, he didnt catch them offsides so he got darn lucky!