GEAUX TIGERS!

footballer2008

Why don't you hush that crap up. You are making everyone hate Sunbright. We are not like you at all abd we hate reading your and oletigers trash. You are an idioit. Would love to know who you are and straighten you out. Sunbright has never won anything, I'm an alum I know this. When we have a good team on the rare occasion people like you that knows nothing gets on here and acts stupid. Win with a bit of class, especially since there have not been to many winning seasons in our history. Our history has nothing to do with heart, ours are as big as any, we are just playing with a small deck. Thats the only reason for our lack of success over the years. We want to win just as much as anyone. You idoits that put everyone down msut be kids, adults don't act like that. It reflects very badly on the community of Sunbright. I can say most folks there are not like these idoits so please don't judge them from the same pot. Try not to hate us because of idoits.

Why don't you hush that crap up. You are making everyone hate Sunbright. We are not like you at all abd we hate reading your and oletigers trash. You are an idioit. Would love to know who you are and straighten you out. Sunbright has never won anything, I'm an alum I know this. When we have a good team on the rare occasion people like you that knows nothing gets on here and acts stupid. Win with a bit of class, especially since there have not been to many winning seasons in our history. Our history has nothing to do with heart, ours are as big as any, we are just playing with a small deck. Thats the only reason for our lack of success over the years. We want to win just as much as anyone. You idoits that put everyone down msut be kids, adults don't act like that. It reflects very badly on the community of Sunbright. I can say most folks there are not like these idoits so please don't judge them from the same pot. Try not to hate us because of idoits.

Don't worry. Everyone has them from time to time. Nobody that's a "regular" on here will make the mistake of lumping these two village idiots in with the rest of the good people from Sunbright. You just need to realize that when people retaliate, they are not trying to put down the program, the school, or the community of Sunbright ....just these two morons. Best of luck this year, TigerDog. :thumb:

Don't worry. Everyone has them from time to time. Nobody that's a "regular" on here will make the mistake of lumping these two village idiots in with the rest of the good people from Sunbright. You just need to realize that when people retaliate, they are not trying to put down the program, the school, or the community of Sunbright ....just these two morons. Best of luck this year, TigerDog. :thumb:

Well put, my sentiments exactly!

Well said seven, I agree totally. I'm not one to keep quiet when these idiots talk even though I know I should. Best of luck to the Sunbright TEAM, as for the village idiots, unfortunately they are gonna draw heat where it is not necessarily warranted.