Cascade @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

Well if me and the old Snoball weren't going to Smith Co., this is the game we would make our Dungeon debut. Oh well, maybe later in the year. Congrats to Cascade on the win last week. This should be a good one.....the game may not be too bad either! :popcorneater:

We'll I'm sorry to offend you and everyone else for that matter...I very easily could have said that u don't have a train whatsoever and that nobody fears Cascade...Just stating u usually alot of talent that doesn't carry over to W's.....I'm not here to impress u or others....If u have a great program or a high octane offense many sports analyst like ESPN and even sports writers refer to those types of offenses and programs as a well oiled machine....I refer to my team and others that play a high powered rushing attach a well oiled train because we are known to run through and over most of the competition we play...Put your big boy pants on and stop crying...Just stating MHO

We'll I'm sorry to offend you and everyone else for that matter...I very easily could have said that u don't have a train whatsoever and that nobody fears Cascade...Just stating u usually alot of talent that doesn't carry over to W's.....I'm not here to impress u or others....If u have a great program or a high octane offense many sports analyst like ESPN and even sports writers refer to those types of offenses and programs as a well oiled machine....I refer to my team and others that play a high powered rushing attach a well oiled train because we are known to run through and over most of the competition we play...Put your big boy pants on and stop crying...Just stating MHO

:lol: Larry it was just a joke...throw a little more coal in the train and catch up to the rest of us.

Well if me and the old Snoball weren't going to Smith Co., this is the game we would make our Dungeon debut. Oh well, maybe later in the year. Congrats to Cascade on the win last week. This should be a good one.....the game may not be too bad either! :popcorneater:

Remember...you've got to get the caddy straight piped before you can come to the Dungeon.

Somebody tell us a little more about these transfers Cascade got. What positions do they play?

A side note...can anybody remember the last time JB got a transfer? The only one I can remember was back in '98 or '99 and the guy turned out to be ineligible and cost us a few wins.

Somebody tell us a little more about these transfers Cascade got. What positions do they play?

A side note...can anybody remember the last time JB got a transfer? The only one I can remember was back in '98 or '99 and the guy turned out to be ineligible and cost us a few wins.

You all are going to have to work on getting around the rules...figure out those loopholes. ;)* We may have to go to Cunningham Motors to borrow a truck. You know they're from TC, right?

*joke...I'd probably get blasted if the right group read this!

Edited by SEVEN

You all are going to have to work on getting around the rules...figure out those loopholes. ;)* We may have to go to Cunningham Motors to borrow a truck. You know they're from TC, right?

*joke...I'd probably get blasted if the right group read this!

I didn't know that. So is Josh Cunningham related to them? That would mean he took some of the JB folk's money AND he beat us in the championship? What a dog...a Tushdog at that!

I was tring to figure out how to get to Jo Byrns and I had a salesman who is from Springfield help me out. He said picture a big hairy red neck butt with a Zit on it and the ZIT would be Jo Byrns. Can somebody Explain?

Edited by Cascade10

I sure you guys have enough film. That was a long drive just to get some game film. Do you guys not have no buddies or is it just nothing to do in BUMBLE_ _ _ _.

No transfers. Just kids moving into the area. Starting Lineman,FullBack, Wide Receiver. And believe me they are all eligible. It is costing me two house payments but it will be worth it to see logger get ejected again. I was tring to figure out how to get to Jo Byrns and I had a salesman who is from Springfield help me out. He said picture a big hairy red neck butt with a Zit on it and the ZIT would be Jo Byrns. Can somebody Explain?

Yeah that's what I meant by transfers...kids moving from Los Spring Hill to Wartrace/Bell Buckle. As for the directions thing...I've never seen something like that so I could never picture that but since you have I'd go ahead and listen to him if it helps you. :roflol:

Edited by MOTO24