FRIENDSHIP CHRISTIAN @ MACON COUNTY

PEBBLESTICK

I believe ya Howdy. Just trying to jab back at scaldeddog a little. That's why I apologized in advance. I should have structured my sentence as not to include your screen name. I always admit when I'm wrong. And I was wrong. No hard feelings I hope. And again, I'm sorry. :oops: I'll blame part of this on snoball. :roflolk: He's got me paranoid about posters with with multiple screen names. :ph34r::roflolk: Just kidding. Nah, you're very smooth Snoball. I wish I had the wisdom and foresight you posess when I was your age. Heck, I wish I had it now at 39.

No hard feelings at all! Good Luck to the Jackets tomorrow night.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you admit to all your other screen names and i'll let it go. odd that BRZ1Z1 and nicegal haven't shown up this week, don't you think? :?

not gonna be that easy,,my friend i can prove im not blue-clue,,you said on a past post that i was blueclue.i want all of the posters to see ol snowy ant always right. you are correct on alot of things but not this one,,as for the the others'br1z and nicegal,,you ant got that all correct either.do you remember telling me that i fished alot,,well im fixing to set the hook.I will tell ya this much about them 2 not showing up this week,,i can't answer for 1 of them,,but i know where the other 1 is at,,and he is laughing his butt-off because you think it's me.come-on,,i know you can't stand it,,take a little more bait and listen too somebody,,that i know you are.

not gonna be that easy,,my friend i can prove im not blue-clue,,you said on a past post that i was blueclue.i want all of the posters to see ol snowy ant always right. you are correct on alot of things but not this one,,as for the the others'br1z and nicegal,,you ant got that all correct either.do you remember telling me that i fished alot,,well im fixing to set the hook.I will tell ya this much about them 2 not showing up this week,,i can't answer for 1 of them,,but i know where the other 1 is at,,and he is laughing his butt-off because you think it's me.come-on,,i know you can't stand it,,take a little more bait and listen too somebody,,that i know you are.

that's funny cause your friends are telling me that you're pretty tore up about me calling you out. and they are having a ball laughing at you about it. doesn't sound much like friends to me, especially when they called and asked me to get on your case about it. you've been had. i know you know who i am, but you need to accept that you've been made. you're looking worse everytime you post. :thumb:

Edited by snoball5278

that's funny cause your friends are telling me that you're pretty tore up about me calling you out. and they are having a ball laughing at you about it. doesn't sound much like friends to me, especially when they called and asked me to get on your case about it. you've been had. i know you know who i am, but you need to accept that you've been made. you're looking worse everytime you post. :thumb:

Can the Tigers bring home a W?????? :popcorneater:

So can we quit talkin about Trousdale and start talkin about the Macon and FCS game

if macon runs less wing t and lets grace play to his strenght this could be a ballgame. grace is a tough kid and will bring it all game long. i have heard that their coach lives and dies by the run. if that is the case fcs wins easy. if they go pass heavy and let grace play his game macon may win this one. this year is a good matchup. this may go down to who puts the time in on the film study. good luck to both.

Let's get back to the blue-clue thing,,quit trying to change the subject,,and i like i said i'll tella the about the other later,,and by the way I know my friends better than that,,that won't work,,but good try,,how much more horse crap ,,you gonna come up with,,now im still waiting on that wager on blue- clue.i gave you the list that time.