FRIENDSHIP CHRISTIAN @ MACON COUNTY

PEBBLESTICK

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all you don't know your friends as well as you think you do, troy. here's the dilemma you've set up for yourself. i know for a fact that you have multiply screen names on here and it's obvious to anyone that took a grammar class in elementry school. and bluesclues fits your atrocious grammar to a T. now there may be a slim chance that it's a friend of yours, odds are a friend that you sat beside in english class that didn't learn anything either. but it probably is you and you've just passed the screenname and password off to cover your tracks. i can't bet you because you've already made yourself out to be a..., well we'll just say someone who doesn't tell the truth. but i'll tell you what i am willing do, if you can swallow your pride and admit to all your screen names and post everyone of them for all to see, then i'll bet you every single share i have in the old furniture company that bluesclues is you. i'm betting you can't swallow that much pride and admit how bad you were caught, even with this sweet deal i'm putting on the table.

by the way my first name is jonathan and most people on here have known who i am for years! :roflol::roflol:

:hungry::popcorneater:

snowy you don't have it pegged.strongside is not who you think.i have been told about it and i promise you don't have it right dude.by the way you know me and i know you but im not telling yet.i know somebody that is very ticked over all this and im not so sure you should of said a name.

I would have to agree snowy you seem pretty sharp, but I believe you missed this one. This person definatley couldn't catch a fish in a barrel....

snowy you don't have it pegged.strongside is not who you think.i have been told about it and i promise you don't have it right dude.by the way you know me and i know you but im not telling yet.i know somebody that is very ticked over all this and im not so sure you should of said a name.

no you're lying. i nailed it to the wall. and strongside is tore all to pieces about. how many more lies are you going to keep posting? same punctuation mistake in this post as all the other screen names. you're looking worse with every post. keep responding if i'm right. :thumb:

can't ya tell,,he's :roflol: kin to somebody yall know real well,,how stubborn can ya get? :roflol:

not so stubborn that i ask my friends to lie on here for me. you know you have to explain all these little fibs to the good Lord one day. that name dropping sure did tear you up, you didn't even comment on that bet. when you gonna give the ole snoball call? :lol: looking worse everytime you post. :roflolk: