Cannon host West Creek

lion09

first home game for the guys it will be good for them. but the big question is has west creek improve form last year and can cannon lay some wood like last year, a egg wouldnt have cracked during that spring hill game. they have a good team they just lost there physicallity the lions are goin to have start crackin some heads. i will be exciting for the game this friday night.

GO LIONS

Edited by lion09

first home game for the guys it will be good for them. but the big question is has west creek improve form last year and can cannon lay some wood like last year, a egg wouldnt have cracked during that spring hill game. they have a good team they just lost there physicallity the lions are goin to have start crackin some heads. i will be exciting for the game this friday night.

GO LIONS

i personally want able to make it to the game friday. but will be there on friday. cc needs to be physical..i know 5 and 40 can be very physical. dont forget what you guys have learned in years past. take what you have learned and soak it in and go out there and knock heads. if you want to be successful you have to go out there and strike them in the mouth. you cant be soft and esxpect to win.

i personally want able to make it to the game friday. but will be there on friday. cc needs to be physical..i know 5 and 40 can be very physical. dont forget what you guys have learned in years past. take what you have learned and soak it in and go out there and knock heads. if you want to be successful you have to go out there and strike them in the mouth. you cant be soft and esxpect to win.

I was there "owls1" we have some work to do ,poor tackling at the top of the list , alot of first game nerves that is behind them!What has happened to "P-spy" wasn't at the game Friday and absent on the boards,rumor has it he's out of the closet and helping Duggin with the girls soccer? Hope to see you at the game!!

Edited by pondexter44

I was there "owls1" we have some work to do ,poor tackling at the top of the list , alot of first game nerves that is behind them!What has happened to "P-spy" wasn't at the game Friday and absent on the boards,rumor has it he's out of the closet and helping Duggin with the girls soccer? Hope to see you at the game!!

well first off duggin needs all the help he can get. lol. but the shrenk is gonna have to work for it this year. lost alot of talent and senior leadership..its thee start of an uphill climb for cc. they have some talent. but not quite what they have had in years past. they cant take anything for granite this year. there are no gimmee games this year for them i dont believe

Guest Termite

Patriotspy be taking a sabatical (sp) this year.....focusing on supporting the Cannon County Sports Council...no time to stir the pot on the "T".....Good Luck Lions..hope you win one for Coach B......

Dang Pattypeepers, I was kind of looking forward to a little sparing. Last year sure was fun. :thumb: ...Good luck Lions......in all but 1.

Guest Termite

Where is everybody.....pointydexter,pattypeepers.......everybody else. Girls soccer must really be a big thing now in CC.... :lol:

Myself i'm covered up trying to get the new sports complex funded for the barfield area in Murfreesboro....exciting times coming for the student athletes in rutherford county.....think we can take some of the $$$$ poonie is making at D1

I have been asked to step in and assist on Cannon County's sports council (they have funding issues themselves)...talk of a banquet or sports dinner as a fund raiser, trying to get a top tier athletic coach to speak at the event,,,more to come

Is this a "Top Tier" girls soccer coach or that other out of the closet Duggin you have been spotted running with? :roflol: