Seq. Co. @ Grundy

THEDOC

even with 2 or 3 of grundy's starters not going to be able to play, i still say grundy by 2 TD's :D good luck to both teams

This was a good hard fought game. Sequatchie's defence was the difference, they held Grundy twice inside the 10, the last under two minutes to go.

O, and bye the way, you have to score 2TD's in order to beat someone by 2.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a good hard fought game. Sequatchie's defence was the difference, they held Grundy twice inside the 10, the last under two minutes to go.

O, and bye the way, you have to score 2TD's in order to beat someone by 2.

I was pretty disappointed in both teams. For the first time in forever, I found myself watching the cheerleaders more then the game. If Bledsoe is worth diddly squat then they are contenders for 1st in district...

I was pretty disappointed in both teams. For the first time in forever, I found myself watching the cheerleaders more then the game. If Bledsoe is worth diddly squat then they are contenders for 1st in district...

Why are you disappointed in both teams? Maybe it's because you lost, or maybe all that size and talent got handled by Seq's small quicker Defensive line. I thought Grundy played hard as did Sequatchie and both teams represented their school well. Everyone is a contender at this point, this is only the first district game, CCS appears to be much improved and not to be overlooked.

You obviously don't know anything about the game of football. The game was hard fought but Seq offensivly couldnt get anything going and could never put grundy away. Seq Def shut down Grundy but our offense is going to have to start helping us out. we cant keep shutting down teams but not putting points on the bored. Grundy will be fine but Sequatchie will keep putting doubters to rest. Signal next week, our offense has got to help us out. Best of luck.

You obviously don't know anything about the game of football. The game was hard fought but Seq offensivly couldnt get anything going and could never put grundy away. Seq Def shut down Grundy but our offense is going to have to start helping us out. we cant keep shutting down teams but not putting points on the bored. Grundy will be fine but Sequatchie will keep putting doubters to rest. Signal next week, our offense has got to help us out. Best of luck.

Your absolutely right Def, we can't keep relying on our defense to hold everyone to 14 or fewer points. The offense is going to have to pick it up.