Govs vs Bulldogs

tpoole12

Well as any man can say thats been married more than once......

"I've been wrong before"

tpoole12

Young's first half against the Govs was as impressive of a performance by one player as I ever remember seeing. And I've watched quite a bit of high school football. As someone else said, it WILL be interesting to see how his season progresses as the Bulldogs begin to play teams with better "d's" ... and teams that will be wise enough not to kick the ball to him.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Young's first half against the Govs was as impressive of a performance by one player as I ever remember seeing. And I've watched quite a bit of high school football. As someone else said, it WILL be interesting to see how his season progresses as the Bulldogs begin to play teams with better "d's" ... and teams that will be wise enough not to kick the ball to him.

Why would ANYONE EVER kick the ball to him !!!!!!!

I think the thing that people tend to overlook with Devrin is the fact that although the numbers are staggerring at this stage of the season...he has been doing it against everybody he has played over the last two season....he has been 1st team all state the last two seasons....was runnerup in the state 6A100M finals as a JR. has run a 10.6 100M

he has been making plays since he stepped on the varsity scene against everybody....he is just a dynamic play maker....