Lenoir City Panthers @ Sequoyah Chiefs

dumdum

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LC Takes this one! Lc much improved from last year and last few years! Got a good young athletic team. I think it will be a good game but im going with lc 21 13. Dont know a whole lot about the chiefs? therefore this is just a pick because i cant say much about them.... LC making improvements with every game so far and looking good.

I know LC has got a speedster who won the 40 yard dash at the jamboree (cannot remember his number or position), with their scores being low, im guessing their defense is outstanding, from what i was told maybe should have won the Loudon game. Panthers had a good win against a descent Heritage team (did Heritage platoon against LC?). The Chiefs coming off back to back wins (on the road and two shut-outs), cannot remember the last time that happened. The Chiefs have a swarming defense, Panthers may try alot of misdirection, gotta contain qb on the read-option. Does anybody know if Panthers throw alot, heard they do but not sure? GO CHIEFS!!!

I know LC has got a speedster who won the 40 yard dash at the jamboree (cannot remember his number or position), with their scores being low, im guessing their defense is outstanding, from what i was told maybe should have won the Loudon game. Panthers had a good win against a descent Heritage team (did Heritage platoon against LC?). The Chiefs coming off back to back wins (on the road and two shut-outs), cannot remember the last time that happened. The Chiefs have a swarming defense, Panthers may try alot of misdirection, gotta contain qb on the read-option. Does anybody know if Panthers throw alot, heard they do but not sure? GO CHIEFS!!!

dum-dum,LC and Heritage will contend for last place in their district,neither one is a impressive team,heritage has two wins against two teams who probably wont win a game,as in an earlier post of mine on the LC-Heritage thread we knew that would be a(good game)????,i look for you all to play them very tough maybe not win but will be a pretty good game,LC looks to be a little better,but not much,loudon kept LC in the game by playing terrible.you guys have improved alot more than they,but they probably have more tallent,but as we all know tallent dont win every ballgame,you guys have a GREAT coach who will have you ready,as i have said earlier if you all get some confidence,you all could be a tough team to beat in your district.wilhite(the defensive coordinator)for LC is a fine defensive coach,they wont lay down but i do expect a good game!LC can throw,but he is young(a sophomore)but he makes some bad decisions if you get after him.

dum-dum,LC and Heritage will contend for last place in their district,neither one is a impressive team,heritage has two wins against two teams who probably wont win a game,as in an earlier post of mine on the LC-Heritage thread we knew that would be a(good game)????,i look for you all to play them very tough maybe not win but will be a pretty good game,LC looks to be a little better,but not much,loudon kept LC in the game by playing terrible.you guys have improved alot more than they,but they probably have more tallent,but as we all know tallent dont win every ballgame,you guys have a GREAT coach who will have you ready,as i have said earlier if you all get some confidence,you all could be a tough team to beat in your district.wilhite(the defensive coordinator)for LC is a fine defensive coach,they wont lay down but i do expect a good game!LC can throw,but he is young(a sophomore)but he makes some bad decisions if you get after him.

Does the qb from LC like to run?

The Panthers will hit the trail this Friday and head down to the Chop House to battle the Chiefs. LC coming off a win against Heritage and the Chiefs have a two game winning streak, both look to keep it going, who wins and why? (keep it clean) :popcorneater:

SEQUOYAH AND LC huge game for both teams going into the tougher part of the schedule..After watching both teams sequoyah will have the advantage running the ball and may be able to wear out the LC defense... LC has the advantage in the passing game if sequoyah can shut the spread down they will win the game.... SEQUOYAH is at home and after coming off 2 shut out wins the team is confident. SEQUOYAH 34 LC 28 should be a great game Good luck 2 both teams

You just do not like LC do ya?????????

You just do not like LC do ya?????????

i used to be a big loudon county football fan,lc included,they used to have a heck of a coach in barry lyles and a good man also,poltics run the school and the coaching staffs if you do not comply they run you off,so no i dont really like them much anymore.barry was turning the program around and playing the kids who wanted to win and lay it on the line,not the moms and daddys who run the city just because he was job scared!you asked,now you know.

i used to be a big loudon county football fan,lc included,they used to have a heck of a coach in barry lyles and a good man also,poltics run the school and the coaching staffs if you do not comply they run you off,so no i dont really like them much anymore.barry was turning the program around and playing the kids who wanted to win and lay it on the line,not the moms and daddys who run the city just because he was job scared!you asked,now you know.

I agree with you.Lenoir City could have much better teams but they have too much ouside distractions in the form of moms and dads and bleacher coaches.Coach White wasn't good enough to coach there but was hired immediately by Maryville after leaving.That being said, the kids from Sequoyah have just a little different swagger about them now and Friday night just might be the night to add to that.I myself would rather see the panthers lose than eat when I'm hungry reguardless of who they play. I'll take the Chiefs 20-14. GO BIG RED!

I agree with you.Lenoir City could have much better teams but they have too much ouside distractions in the form of moms and dads and bleacher coaches.Coach White wasn't good enough to coach there but was hired immediately by Maryville after leaving.That being said, the kids from Sequoyah have just a little different swagger about them now and Friday night just might be the night to add to that.I myself would rather see the panthers lose than eat when I'm hungry reguardless of who they play. I'll take the Chiefs 20-14. GO BIG RED!

Consistent hard play and hitting can knock the swagger out of teams pretty quick..I'm pulling for Coach Z and LC

First off Coach White was a horrible coach. If you weren't there and playing for him than you have no idea. And as for Maryville well lets see when your brother is the assistant coach that can kinda open some doors for you now can't it? He may be doing well at Maryville but he's not calling the shots he's only a lines cach. Maybe one day he will be a good coach. As far as the sideline parents that's at every school even the one you pull for. And if the go big red statement at the bottom of your post was four Loudon than all I have to say was good job against Alcoa last week. Go LC I am proud of our kids the direction of the program and coach Z. Also, having a middle school team that looks to be heading for another state championship doesn't hurt either.