PC v Decauter Co Riverside

Vikinger

I think you'll have more obsticles than that, we've played quality teams, you haven't been tested yet.

You're exactly right pantherfan66,the quality of competition favors ya'll,but a word to the wise,you'd better be in top form Friday night.If Riverside can run over the P.C. defense,it should be quite a game.The Viking offense is very talented,and very balanced for a 1A school,the Tucker kid is as good as 95 percent of running backs you'll see,and can throw with most qb's in West Tn.Everyone says the Mercer kid may have DI talent,and he didn't disprove that in our game,he can definately run after the catch.Now back to the defense,the line is solid,with one man-child 6'6"-290 anchoring it. linebackers and db's can tackle,and they stay in position,overall a well coached unit who has pitched three goose-eggs,no accident.I've not seen the panthers this season so take this with a grain of salt,but I'm picking the Vikings in a really good one. :popcorneater:

You're exactly right pantherfan66,the quality of competition favors ya'll,but a word to the wise,you'd better be in top form Friday night.If Riverside can run over the P.C. defense,it should be quite a game.The Viking offense is very talented,and very balanced for a 1A school,the Tucker kid is as good as 95 percent of running backs you'll see,and can throw with most qb's in West Tn.Everyone says the Mercer kid may have DI talent,and he didn't disprove that in our game,he can definately run after the catch.Now back to the defense,the line is solid,with one man-child 6'6"-290 anchoring it. linebackers and db's can tackle,and they stay in position,overall a well coached unit who has pitched three goose-eggs,no accident.I've not seen the panthers this season so take this with a grain of salt,but I'm picking the Vikings in a really good one. :popcorneater:

Riverside manhandled Lexington (who definately has a couple of d-1 players) who I have to believe is better than Perry Co. Not to say the Vikings are not good, I know they are. Just saying, we've been tested and proven, PC not so much. It should be a good game, but I think the Panthers will win it.

Riverside manhandled Lexington (who definately has a couple of d-1 players) who I have to believe is better than Perry Co. Not to say the Vikings are not good, I know they are. Just saying, we've been tested and proven, PC not so much. It should be a good game, but I think the Panthers will win it.

I also noticed in another thread where a PC fan called the Huntingdon scrimmage tough. BTW huntigdon is terrible, they finally scored in there third game last night and that was against Bruceton!

This will definitely be the toughest game the Vikings have had so far. Plus, there is no love lost between these two teams. Should be a great game!

I also noticed in another thread where a PC fan called the Huntingdon scrimmage tough. BTW huntigdon is terrible, they finally scored in there third game last night and that was against Bruceton!

I was at the Huntingdon scrimmage and it was not so tough. Vikings were up at 4:00 am working out and practicing when Huntingdon showed up at 8:00 everyday. Although I didn't test it, the heat index had to be right at the max when we started playing and we scored twice right off the bat. They have some good players, but they hadn't come together as a unit. Wow, two games makes you tested and true? I don't think either team can say that, but you keep thinking it if it helps you play better.

I was at the Huntingdon scrimmage and it was not so tough. Vikings were up at 4:00 am working out and practicing when Huntingdon showed up at 8:00 everyday. Although I didn't test it, the heat index had to be right at the max when we started playing and we scored twice right off the bat. They have some good players, but they hadn't come together as a unit. Wow, two games makes you tested and true? I don't think either team can say that, but you keep thinking it if it helps you play better.

Dominating Lexington and beating a very good Adamsville team makes you tested. As opposed to killing 3 weeklings. This should be a great game, but I like Riversides chances.

The bottom line is - East Hickman is terrible, Scotts Hill is terrible, Loretto is terrible, and we'll soon prove that the dorks across the river are TERRIBLE! We know that offense, so we'll stop that mess. And we're gonna torch those midget corners of yours with fast Dre and huge Cannon. Might even sprinkle in letting Zack Grimes squirt through with it one time. Oh, and I almost forgot - Tucker. Throwing for 300 yards every game and making 20 tackles every time too? D1!

The bottom line is - East Hickman is terrible, Scotts Hill is terrible, Loretto is terrible, and we'll soon prove that the dorks across the river are TERRIBLE! We know that offense, so we'll stop that mess. And we're gonna torch those midget corners of yours with fast Dre and huge Cannon. Might even sprinkle in letting Zack Grimes squirt through with it one time. Oh, and I almost forgot - Tucker. Throwing for 300 yards every game and making 20 tackles every time too? D1!

Yea the teams you have played are all terrible and the teams that Riverside has played are both really good teams. Common sense says that Perry Co. hasn't played the competition that Riverside has. Besides that I believe that Riverside is a whole more athletic team and a way better coached team. Riverside should win this one.