Watertown @ Red Boiling Springs

itsRtimeDAWGS

k.. i'll bite.. but not sure how to take this statement "IDIOTS"? you've just open yourself up fer a drill-N.. good luck :roflol:

True Trousdale year in and year out has a better team than most (proven by the gold in the case) I wasn't denying that...even gave a shout out...so stinger thanks for stating the obvious...

and ole3butt:opened myself up fer a drill-N? huh? is that English...explicame por favor

my guess is that because I referred to all those who jumped on the 2-0 still haven't played anybody bandwagon as idiots your feelings got hurt...well if the shoe fits...ha

Read between the lines...Idiot=someone who starts their mouth (fingers in this case) before engaging their mind...I'm jsut saying

True Trousdale year in and year out has a better team than most (proven by the gold in the case) I wasn't denying that...even gave a shout out...so stinger thanks for stating the obvious...

and ole3butt:opened myself up fer a drill-N? huh? is that English...explicame por favor

my guess is that because I referred to all those who jumped on the 2-0 still haven't played anybody bandwagon as idiots your feelings got hurt...well if the shoe fits...ha

Read between the lines...Idiot=someone who starts their mouth (fingers in this case) before engaging their mind...I'm jsut saying

well we appriciate the shout out... so make your refrences clearer next time you call out Idiots. proof read yourself before hitting add reply. & don't start on the Anglish :roflol: (look above) no feelings hurt here.. i don't wear shoes.

well we appriciate the shout out... so make your refrences clearer next time you call out Idiots. proof read yourself before hitting add reply. & don't start on the Anglish :roflol: (look above) no feelings hurt here.. i don't wear shoes.

Will work on clarifying! Idiot could have been a bit abrasive in hindsight and I'm coming to you from the Great commonwealth of KY so you know how we roll when it comes to shoes! Good luck to you and yours for the remainder...

Side note...heard from my peeps that a H2O player suffered a serious lower leg injury...prayers go out...always hate to hear those kind of things regardless of what jersey a kid is wearing.

So is it a convincing number? If so, that is great for the boys from H2O! Maybe they will stop listening to all you idiots who think a programs folds with a big senior class leaving. (see previous prediction posts) And please notice I said PROGRAM! Yeah they haven't competed with the Trousdale's year in and year out, but when you play watertown you know what you're going to get...hard nose fast football! That is the definition of a program. Having some friends with sons on the team, I know second hand that morale had waivered...I say buck up PURPLE Tigers...believe in yourself...and play with heart! Finish Strong...Finish Proud!

I wouldn't consider H2O a great program. It's very possible they don't win but two region games this year.

So is it a convincing number? If so, that is great for the boys from H2O! Maybe they will stop listening to all you idiots who think a programs folds with a big senior class leaving. (see previous prediction posts) And please notice I said PROGRAM! Yeah they haven't competed with the Trousdale's year in and year out, but when you play watertown you know what you're going to get...hard nose fast football! That is the definition of a program. Having some friends with sons on the team, I know second hand that morale had waivered...I say buck up PURPLE Tigers...believe in yourself...and play with heart! Finish Strong...Finish Proud!

H2O beating RBS by 50 IS convincing. I'm convinced that whoever RBS beat is in for a long season.

Programs may not "fold" with a big senior class leaving, but a big senior class of starters sure make you look foward to games like this.

Hardnose fast football defines a program??? 2 things define a program.........Wins and losses.

I wouldn't consider H2O a great program. It's very possible they don't win but two region games this year.

In the past seven or eight years H20 has missed the playoffs once, that doesn't qutie mean they're a "great" program but winning is definitely part of the program year after year. I think with some more confidence after this blowout the Tigers will put more than two region W's on the board. After losing 14 seniors that most played as underclassmen, they don't have alot of game experience but they can only improve now with a freshman QB that has potential to be better than Phillips. Look for good things to come from this young team.

Shoulda known sombody from gordonsville would get on here and put there two cents in when nobody was even talking about them....

IMO a program CAN be defined by wins and losses...Trousdale...Alcoa...Riverdale...just to name a few and THAT IS WHAT MAKES SOME PROGRAMS GREAT.

Croz go back an re-read (if that is not too tough on you reading so much in one night) and you'll not find the word GREAT tied to Watertown's program from me. Again IMO a program comes in to "being" with consistency in something, and the longer it's consistent the stronger the argument. Not sure of the long history but I have heard the current coach has been there for 5+ and has built a reputation of a team that Hits hard, plays hard, and plays fast. Is that in stone? probably not-give that a little while longer. Are teams like watertown satisfied with being known for one or two things and finishing the year teetering on .500 shipping out after the first round(maybe second)? One would hope not, and THERE in lies the correct meaning/use of an adjective tied to the word program.

So...let me break it down for all you simple-minders (ahem...croz) Is watertown a Great Program? NO...Is watertown a good Program? debateable...Is Watertown...year in and year out...simply a football program that brings with them some expectations to every game? undeniable. That makes them a (adjectiveless)PROGRAM

So Croz...don't get on here...jump into my post with your mindless chatter...and talk about stuff you obviously don't have a clue about. Big talk, too, coming from the senior laden blue tigers who on the books should win all their games, H2O included. I might have to drive up and see that one with you though...maybe you could save me a seat and I could explain the game of football to ya while we watch a good one!

Happy Trails...till we meet again

Oh yeah and Croz I know your wondering...an adjective is a word that describes a noun, and a noun is a person, place, or thing(or idea).