PC vs Riverside

Sprtman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to see the outcome of this game. I bet its gonna get crazy.

I say the team that makes the fewest mistakes wins. I gotta go with the Panthers in this one. Both teams are good but I think Riverside's execution is less inclined for mistakes than Perry County's. Good luck to both teams.

Riverside 27

Perry County 24

This is what PC needs, they will have to flex their muscles on defense and shutdown Riverside, I don't think PC defense has showed their full potential yet. This game will be more about the defense of both teams than the offense. Both offenses are talented and well coached and will execute. There will be a lot of tired bodies when this one is over.

PC 32

Riverside 13

This is what PC needs, they will have to flex their muscles on defense and shutdown Riverside, I don't think PC defense has showed their full potential yet. This game will be more about the defense of both teams than the offense. Both offenses are talented and well coached and will execute. There will be a lot of tired bodies when this one is over.

PC 32

Riverside 13

Dang...I would figure this would be a better game than 32 to 13. I think Riverside might put up a better fight than that.

Dang...I would figure this would be a better game than 32 to 13. I think Riverside might put up a better fight than that.

Yeah it will probably be a better game than that just trying to start a conversation, does not seem that many are giving PC a chance. It will be a good test for them.

I can't wait to see the outcome of this game. I bet its gonna get crazy.

Tucker is gonna make some plays but if riverside limits the plays he makes with his feet then I like riverside, if you rush Tucker and lose containment then I like PC, I have no dog in the hunt but I see Riverside in a close one

riverside 29

PC 27

The #6 2A Riverside team takes on the number #7 1A team in Perry Co. I believe this game will be a good one as it is a game between two different styles of offenses. I personally think that Riverside will come out on top as they look to drive the clock down and run the ball down PC's throat. Good luck to both teams anyway.

I will have to agree with you I see Riverside controlling the clock and moving the ball effectively the whole game but what alot of people are overlooking is the defense of Riverside. They have a very fast defense and came through big against two very good teams in Lexington and Adamsville.